Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

She'll get either #1 or #2 and neither are bad let's be fucking for real :mj2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, terrenceszyou said:

The part about having experimental tracks is because Tiktok is hungry for Lana tracks to go viral, and I think she's going to deliver. Even Sweet Carolina, because of the lyrics, went viral, imagine tracks like "American Whore". I already see little kids showing their eyeliner and making faces like Eilish.

And let's not pretend this isn't positive.

The way this has nothing to do with what I just said but slay!

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

As long as the albums are good I couldn't care less about the charts but I still want Lana to be successful and get that top spot :true:

At the end of the day longevity is more important than peaks tho... BTD never hit number 1 on the US and it's still charting 10 years later :pussypower:

giphy.gif

The last chorus of Ocean Blvd :lange::trisha::wowcry:

This song is officially in my top ten, it's the definition of a grower (and I loved it on first listen) :lange:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Snippets, where are the snippets :et:

Well one thing I know is that I will not be able to listen to new Miley before April or so because miss Ocean Boulevard will have me in a chokehold and I won't be able to listen to something else for weeks:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

Well one thing I know is that I will not be able to listen to new Miley before April or so because miss Ocean Boulevard will have me in a chokehold and I won't be able to listen to something else for weeks:true:

I couldn't listen to anything but the title track for a week... imagine another 15 new songs. Miley's album will indeed be a Summer Vacation for me cause she will have to wait at least til June :hide:

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, terrenceszyou said:

I already see little kids showing their eyeliner and making faces like Eilish.

And let's not pretend this isn't positive.

Something positive but Jesus at what cost😭😭😭😭😭

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

6 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

same. if I listen to ESV on march 10 all I would be thinking of will be ocean blvd and i would not focus on her 

and also for giving me Margaret

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I couldn't listen to anything but the title track for a week... imagine another 15 new songs. Miley's album will indeed be a Summer Vacation for me cause she will have to wait at least til June :hide:

But hey you won then , new Lana in March & then a new summery album in summer :party:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Personally, I have no issue with Miley and Lana releasing albums on the same day :whatever2: Also, kind of unrelated, but this is just making me think of the post with the cowboy boots that Miley commented on a while back

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Paris Hilton said:

Only tiktok stans care about these charts.

Well we can’t forget that Lana is an artist (I.e. an investment) for a labor that wants to be profitable. We’re lucky she is with Polydor / Interscope that gives a lot of liberty to their artists and thank God she is doing extremely well without any promo or next to none. But a couple of « weak numbers », for a couple or releases or at the end of a contract, could put her in a « problematic » position to do whatever she wants. We’re not there, her discography is doing solid on many levels, but not all of her releases have been « huge successes ».

lana saying goodybe to any possibility of chart success

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Well we can’t forget that Lana is an artist (I.e. an investment) for a labor that wants to be profitable. We’re lucky she is with Polydor / Interscope that gives a lot of liberty to their artists and thank God she is doing extremely well without any promo or next to none. But a couple of « week numbers », for a couple or releases or at the end of a contract, could put her in a « problematic » position to do whatever she wants. We’re not there, her discography is doing solid on many levels, but not all of her releases have been « huge successes ».

Slay but all I said was only kids care about the charts.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."