Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, whitelungswhitepalms said:

PLEASE SOMEONE SUMMARIZE IM DRUNK AND CONFUSED 

Spoiler
  • Bleachers collab is track 13.
  • GPSOTSOMFWHDSF's actual title is out there. It was posted few days ago somewhere you wouldn't expect.
  • American ***** - This song starts as a raw, angry acoustic guitar based song And ends with a slutty trap beat; lyrics: This is the experience of being an American *****.
  • Sweet - Sweet is the Love Song of the album. lyrics: Do you want children? Do you want to marry me?
  • PT is a song title acronym
  • "The interludes are the worst things you'll ever hear in your life"
  • Second interlude is Track 7, comes right after Candy Necklace, features Jon Batiste
  • "You know it already" (the first word of the GPSOTS acronym)
  • random lyrics:  If you want someone, Then just call me, And remember that I'll be, Sweet and barefeet
  • either opening or closing line of the album is: I'm gonna take mind of you with me
  • "his nickname" is a song title (we're guessing Kintsugi or sth kintsugi-related)
  • "The songs are richer and more interesting in that aspect but there's also a lot of samples"
  • The Tommy Genesis "feature" is from 2015
  • track 16 (5:55) link: https://www.aha-music.com/154747a335d54d7ba17425bcfe4a0eb5 and "A lot of you will die at Track 16 The outro is one for the books".
  • one of "fan favorites" is sampled on the album
  • the album is full of new material apart from the samples
  • there's a song similar to cinnamon girl or tulsa jesus freak ("Yes and I posted the instrumental of it earlier. " - sorry i dint save the link lol)
  • "burn me where you belong" was his previous username however he said nothing about this
  • his opinion about how the album will be received: "Critics tend to love cohesive albums, I wouldn't necessarily call it that. The record is quite wild and adventurous sonically, definitely unexpected. It's like a rollercoaster at some point, she's swinging between dark & berserk and vulnerable & fragile. And there's even more to that."
  • on "The Grants" - "Weddings! Funerals!"
  • Track 11 samples the RIOPY song FLO

• Track 14 samples the AK song Wanderlust 

honeymoon is also a small rollercoaster if you think about it... it all works perfectly but the title track and other songs vs hbtb and like ... the trap beats .. and then poetry reading in the middle of it???? or maybe is this me just being delusional thinking about how a rollercoaster could be good because lfl and nfr were more disorienting rollercoasters and i dont want to be disoriented

sUcVobB.png

We went from Depression to expression!!!! 

Our new insider is the best insider ever. I want a new thread for him where he can tell us how great he is. And we make so much compliments that he has to give us new Informations.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I can’t remember if the “trilogy” comment from forever ago was just speculation, but it would make so much sense for TUOB to be here “transition” record like LFL:oprah2:

I always thought the trilogy theory was really interesting. The insider info we just got kinda implies that theres sweet, softer moments but also rougher, darker ones. Hence the rollercoaster comment. Besides Dealer, I think BB was pretty sweet and soft so maybe this means the new trilogy will be darker and more intense :peace:

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

honeymoon is also a small rollercoaster if you think about it... it all works perfectly but the title track and other songs vs hbtb and like ... the trap beats .. and then poetry reading in the middle of it???? or maybe is this me just being delusional thinking about how a rollercoaster could be good because lfl and nfr were more disorienting rollercoasters and i dont want to be disoriented

idk that i'd call NFR disorienting or a rollercoaster

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

It sounds like this will be her most disorienting record to date bestie. Like a folk trap slut family trauma roller coaster :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

When he wakes up and says it’s all fake :air:

When the insider is actually lanaswildflowers :deadbanana:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Jack calls Lana "Jimmy" for some reason :thumb2: so I guess the "Jimmy Jimmy coco puff" thing is either from their collab or A&W

i can definitely see jack saying that in their collab, aw that’s really cute

reminds me of jack’s lyric about lana in his song Stop Making This Hurt, “jimmy’s on the road tonight and she doesn’t recognize her country”

14 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

random post-less profile picture-less ”insider” is actually real and spilled a lot, i mean a lot :crai:

I've been away and I'm just trying to read everything, how do we know that everything the user commented was real?/ that the user is legitimate, (is genuine question).

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

Just now, KingsMotelPart2 said:

I've been away and I'm just trying to read everything, how do we know that everything the user commented was real?/ that the user is legitimate, (is genuine question).

he gave us the link to track 16 on aha-music which means that he has the song  https://www.aha-music.com/154747a335d54d7ba17425bcfe4a0eb5

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, KingsMotelPart2 said:

They sent proof of having the album by posting a link you can only obtain uploading the actual song ( @hotshot2am will probably explain it better than me :thumb2:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, KingsMotelPart2 said:

i asked them to spill the specific duration of track 16 and they said 5:55, and then later @hotshot2am asked them to upload track 16 to the same website that we found the title of Candy Necklace on and they complied. they sent a link back, which also says Track 16 is 5:53 long (final masters are usually a few seconds shorter than the files any insiders have, likely just mixes, so the 2 seconds off isn’t anything shady). you can’t really fake anything on that website, it’s basically just Shazam that pulls information and metadata from an official industry database