Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

HEELPPPP I googled "God p" to see what p-words are gonna come up

"God Priapus" came up and i clicked it and the first photos are male statues with giant d*cks (check it out yourself lol i don't want to link it so i don't get banned)

AAAAND

the acronym starts with GPS so maybe it's God Priapus Statue!???!! omg !!! male statues with giant d*cks sounds something Lana would write a song about

2 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

you guys Priapus is God of fertility and we've been confirmed there are lyrics about Lana wanting to have kids and her exploring the topic of motherhood

I'm onto something omg:defeated:

edit: so one of the Fs in the acronym might be fertility

i thought you were joking when you said male statues with giant dicks because pretty much all male roman / roman inspired statues have dicks but like no you were being serious :toofloppy:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

the "lights camera accion" part which would make a really cool sample

OMG wait the way those lyrics are an interpolation of the verses of Put Me In A Movie... 

Back in 2015 she was truly living the "Lana Del Rey" persona, nowadays she's more laid back, kinda like her pre-Lana days. It would make sense for her now to revisit something like HBTB which sampled stuff from her past.

High By The Beach would be a really interesting sample to me just because it's already self-referential with Put Me In A Movie, and is then later interpolated in Swan Song. It also, at least to me, kind of marks the combination and evolution of Lana's earlier works and inspirations with what would become prominent on Lust for Life

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Steeqhen said:

OMG wait the way those lyrics are an interpolation of the verses of Put Me In A Movie... 

Back in 2015 she was truly living the "Lana Del Rey" persona, nowadays she's more laid back, kinda like her pre-Lana days. It would make sense for her now to revisit something like HBTB which sampled stuff from her past.

Lana referencing Lana referencing Lana..... Lanaception :defeated:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

3 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

you guys Priapus is God of fertility and we've been confirmed there are lyrics about Lana wanting to have kids and her exploring the topic of motherhood

I'm onto something omg:defeated:

edit: so one of the Fs in the acronym might be fertility

You are truly onto something... I'm gonna be disappointed if she doesn't do this omg :oprah4:

13 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

the "lights camera accion" part which would make a really cool sample

I definitely think it’s this. Imo BOZ saying “has Lana ever sampled herself before?” was in reference to this because she had sampled herself in this exact song. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Mike Hermosa is credited as a writer on track 12 maybe he posted something but his insta seems to be private

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

God Priapus Statue Of The Sins Of My Fathers Who Had Died Seeking Fertility

:lange: :air2: :true:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 hours ago, Thoth said:

An insider named Kintsugi (Burn Me Where You Belong) spilled info, summary of what we have known so far here:

this sounds so freaking exciting,

i feel like she will show us every side of herself on this record 

48 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Was God confirmed to be the first word? It was kinda chaotic yesterday here :hide:

Either way, whoever posted the title has to be an insider cause there's no way anybody guessed the whole thing but all the "famous" insiders would be easy to track cause we know their LB/ATRL accounts and even their Twitter... and we would have find it even before kintsugi told us about it :um2:

Maybe one of the fake tracklists was made as a joke by an insider but that particular title was legit 

i think we should do some search on the fake tracklists