Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

23 minutes ago, tulsa said:

a couple days before thank u, next by ariana was released, the full album was uploaded to a german website. "grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing" is now showing up on that same website. plus, users can't post any tracks, and it has "official" charts 

https://www.songtexte.com/songtext/lana-del-rey/grandfather-please-stand-on-the-shoulders-of-my-father-while-his-deep-sea-fishing-g315eddf.html 

do what you will with this info. the typo kinda throws me off

The title sounds very Lana. Was it confirmed by an insider?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t get the Elizabeth’s Story hype :pft:

what do you mean it's literally a masterpiece poppingoff.gif
i can guarantee that half of the hype has just been me... and to be clear i don't even think it's good i've been doing it because i think it's funny and i have nothing better to do right now

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

23 minutes ago, tulsa said:

a couple days before thank u, next by ariana was released, the full album was uploaded to a german website. "grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing" is now showing up on that same website. plus, users can't post any tracks, and it has "official" charts 

https://www.songtexte.com/songtext/lana-del-rey/grandfather-please-stand-on-the-shoulders-of-my-father-while-his-deep-sea-fishing-g315eddf.html 

do what you will with this info. the typo kinda throws me off

i once added lyrics to a song on musixmatch, they were obviously not very grammatically correct but i rly wanted to add them, and after some time they were uploaded to this site, unedited :bebe: i don't think they're very credible

7 hours ago, kaliuchis said:

this is so ugly bad because feels so very much like fan made and... Elizabeth's story? erm cmon the grants hit much harder, theres no way its gonna be a real title

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 minutes ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

The tracklist for the yet to be announced deluxe version was leaked in private messages with LanaBoards insider @Kintsugi on January 10th, 2023.

ok, who was the one having private messages with @Kintsugi  and can confirm this? :um2:

18 minutes ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

The tracklist for the yet to be announced deluxe version was leaked in private messages with LanaBoards insider @Kintsugi on January 10th, 2023.

the hell :noparty:I thought Lana didn’t want to make ever again deluxe editions after UV :$

24 minutes ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

i think we would talking about this if it was real

YCY3W7s.jpg

I swear it looked kinda reliable when I found it there were only FC and LYTAN but now it is a hot mess with all the fake titles :bebe:

and also for giving me Margaret

27 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

The way y’all are ignoring the fact BOZ and eclipse both confirmed the “Liz, im calling from california” title .. :oprah3:

well I like it more than Elizabeth's Story 

also hi guys.

i been following the site without an account for a time but I finally made one 

wVbHeAFQ_o.jpg

31 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

The way y’all are ignoring the fact BOZ and eclipse both confirmed the “Liz, im calling from california” title .. :oprah3:

where? ignore if ur joking lol

😋🫶🏼