Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, burthday kake said:

i did a super shitty insanely brief take on it here but i will totally do a deep dive when i have time, why not  :godlaugh:

OMG i'm a sag rising:dance:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

17 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

i asked the oracle if there will be a song on ocean boulevard that sounds like mtwbt.

oracle says yes.

I'm so excited...

I have a feeling that song gonna be Fishtail :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, cranekiss said:

no its coming on march 24!! thats soooo soon guys omg all we have to do is wait :) 

:lange:

Just now, blackestday89 said:

the oracle told me that ocean boulevard is influenced by paradise, ultraviolence, lust for life and blue banisters

the oracle is funny:thumb3:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

do we know what song jimmy jimmy coco puff is from? I'm assuming A&W.

also do we like my new signature

Peppers

Just now, sansafuckingstark said:

Does someone know where to find BOZ’s ranking? I think I missed it.

It's within the last ten or so pages on the ATRL thread. I'm just too lazy to go through them, lol. It's not from him directly, but another user predicted his ranking, and he confirmed that it's pretty much accurate

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The more I think about this album, the more I think this is definitely an evolved Lust For Life. The amalgamation of different sonorities clashing together (trap returning + the singer songwriter universe she’s built since the latter half of LFL) is very LFL-esque except that album turned outwards with Lana finally breaking free of her own pain to look around her while OUTB seems to be looking inwards further into the deep corners of her psyche, past and heritage.

Plus in the album alignment, it makes perfect sense:

- BTD > Paradise > UV > HM > LFL

- NFR > Violet > COCC > BB > DYKTTATUOB

We’re getting a rawer LFL with existential angst, rage and liberation but also an incredibly exciting new chapter in the documentation of the Lana Del Rey universe :pray2:

IMG-7960.jpg