Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I still find weird that they would get the album 2 months before release tho :wtf3:

They make clear on the post that it is about the record as a whole but why would that random person/magazine/whatever have it :bebe:

and I don't think her team would trust them enough to send it :thumb3:

Like we're not talking about a small local news outlet... it's literally one person (or a small group) with an instagram account that occasionally interviews people.

I wanted to believe but the more I think about it the less sense it makes :um2:

the only thing that makes me think it might be real is bc they haven't deleted the post after lana commented... if it was fake they'd probably be scared they'd get sued.

However, they might not realize that Honeymoon is Lana bc its not a verified account and its not her name.

Just now, Blossom said:

the only thing that makes me think it might be real is bc they haven't deleted the post after lana commented... if it was fake they'd probably be scared they'd get sued.

However, they might not realize that Honeymoon is Lana bc its not a verified account and its not her name.

Plssss it would be so funny if they thought it was just another fan account with her on the profile picture :thumb3:

giphy.gif

i still believe in the theory of she meeting this person during her trip to Italy snd ssying “omg we should make an interview” or something idk :trisha:

and also for giving me Margaret

10 more hours to see if it's all a scam or not :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I will be more than happy to be proven wrong but I'm quite sure that the article will be nothing but speculation on everything we already know, and Lana has no idea who they are. She probably came across it randomly and was like huh? If it was legit, I think they would have responded to her comment, they were responding to lots of other people but not the queen herself? Her comment probably scared them a bit LOL

Just now, DCooper said:

I will be more than happy to be proven wrong but I'm quite sure that the article will be nothing but speculation on everything we already know, and Lana has no idea who they are. She probably came across it randomly and was like huh? If it was legit, I think they would have responded to her comment, they were responding to lots of other people but not the queen herself? Her comment probably scared them a bit LOL

this is true... they never said it was going to be a review either

18 minutes ago, fishtails said:

That's what I'm thinking too lol like how did she find it so quickly if she didn't already know about it :oic3:

She follows a fan account that posted about it yesterday. That may be how she found out. 

7 minutes ago, DCooper said:

:suicide:

This era is starting to enter painful territory , especially if tomorrow turns out to be all a sham :eartha2:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Louise said:

There is lots of material. I am new to Lanaboards, and have to get caught up 30 pages after a day! There is debate over news leaked elsewhere about songs on the album, which source is legit, leaked snippets (which I do not engage in - I, too, am waiting to experience the album as a whole after it is released!) and their meanings, speculation how the songs will be arranged, Brazil appearance which is confirmed by Lana, and tomorrow's interview by Empire of Lounge magazine, which I hope Lana will perform DYK live re 2018 live debut in Jack Antonoff's studio of NFR captured by engineer Laura Sisk. Someone is quoted as saying Brazil and two more festival dates in South America are already confirmed. instagram.com/p/Cnwv20gIypn/

omg welcome! <3 thank you so much for this info, i’m soooo excited for this album and era as a whole !!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

20 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

This era is starting to enter painful territory , especially if tomorrow turns out to be all a sham :eartha2:

Someone said they had 1K followers before the Lana post (6K now). If they lay an egg tomorrow they're going to get hammered. default_whatever2

1 minute ago, Morningcrow said:

Someone said they had 1K followers before the Lana post (6K now). If they lay an egg tomorrow they're going to get hammered. default_whatever2

It’s true! When I first saw it I thought it was a nobody account but after I read your reply I checked and they do be at 6k+ now

8Qg234E.gif

Me, sleeping peacefully until 9 EST, not missing anything, and earning my beauty sleep 

:gurl:

LanaBoards, r/lanadelrey, and ATRL waking up even earlier or not sleeping at all to have meltdowns when they read the article to discover "there will be 16 songs. Lana sings on most of them"

:monica: