Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

kinda curious about how she's gonna open the album

ladel96.gif 

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, Yeahyeahyeah said:

The thing about Neil is he’ll start teasing something 6 months in advance. He’s not to be trusted.

True but the timing with the new insta account, billboard, everything seems to point towards something coming soon

1 minute ago, Yeahyeahyeah said:

The thing about Neil is he’ll start teasing something 6 months in advance. He’s not to be trusted.

This really isn't true... Neil teases things at most a month or so in advance

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, mlittle11 said:

what if this is the single cover :teehee:

giving venice bitch single cover  :shh2:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

5 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

tw for oversharing 

but my bf & i are long distance atm like the last time i saw him was nov 19</3 but he’s flying in on wednesday for a couple weeks so i will legit cry if Lana releases something on that day or friday … or even next week at the very latest,  just to experience a lana release with him omg :xcry: i want it so bad especially because i know we won’t be together in person for the album on the  24th.

he’s not really a lana fan on his own or anything (though he recognises her objective talent lyrically&sonically and enjoys listening along with me, especially cause she often references some of his musical faves) but he’s a me fan & supports my antics:smile2: omg it would just be amazing to be able to associate whatever song comes out with the memory of reuniting with my bf. Sweet would probably be better for that than the angry a&w but you take what you can get :true:

omg i love this.. manifesting it for you 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I still have no idea about what to expect from A&W. Yeah we have some descriptions about the start and the last part but other than that are we getting an upbeat track? An angry rock song? Mainly acoustic guitar?

The possibilities are endless and it's a 7+ minute song :hide:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I still have no idea about what to expect from A&W. Yeah we have some descriptions about the start and the last part but other than that are we getting an upbeat track? An angry rock song? Mainly acoustic guitar?

boz called it Fucking wild which is all I need to know :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I keep imagining Venice Bitch 2.0 but that is literally Taco Truck:facepalm: So I really can't imagine:toofunny: 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・