Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Listening to Lana go from singing about doing fishtail braids with chuck into singing about hands on his knees like Angelina Jolie will be a moment. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

3 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Now onto your question - someone actually tried sending me a phishing link, asking if it's a snippet of a song from the album. 

You should report them to the mods (if you haven't) cause that's honestly messed up :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

My question: does she say anything that might provoke controversy in the album?

Think “Kanye West is blonde and gone” etc.

Maybe American Whor* lyrics😶🌫️

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

My intentions are not filled with any malice, I'm a genuine longtime Lana fan and I just wanted to share what I know and what I find exciting to say to you, fellow stans.

You made this pre-release era so much fun. We had so many memories that we will remember in so much joy! Thank you, you're the best! 

WE LOVE YOU!:wub:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

I’ve been refreshing the page every 5 seconds to see if we’ve been getting more info or insights LMAO  :crying2: 

Anyways, I feel like the title track will make it into my top 5 off of this album 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

We are truly blessed to have Kintsugi. My friend who normally gets Lana albums in advance said he hasn't been able to this time and it has been particularly difficult for this album. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Just now, lannisterpussy said:

@Kintsugi you don’t have to answer or if you do answer a simple yes or no would suffice but do you know anything about candy necklace’s history and why boz had implied that it was kind of messy

His hearing has been affected by too much future nostalgia

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I put down my phone right before Kintsugi started & I just got caught up:lange:

Bestie, I'm shaking already :lange:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Thanks for asking, that's lovely :wub: My life is going well. Now onto your question - someone actually tried sending me a phishing link, asking if it's a snippet of a song from the album. I would never click an unknown link willingly so everything is fine, I just found it weird and was not expecting something like that here. My intentions are not filled with any malice, I'm a genuine longtime Lana fan and I just wanted to share what I know and what I find exciting to say to you, fellow stans.

Joke's on them though, I didn't have to click the message to read it, it was visible on my e-mail. Not today, Satan! :et: 

OMG we stan a tech savvy icon :omg:

When the body of the message said they were tied to a Nigerian Prince and they could return double your financial contribution if you clicked the link :rip:

And thank you for all of the exclusive tea you’re giving us too! Huge shout out for using spoilers bc we’ve had plenty of insiders come thru giving details away left and right which can spoil the entire release :trisha:

It's ironic how tech savvy Kintsugi is considering how Lana is. Us Lana stans would be the easiest to phish, I am glad he was smarter than the average Lana stan. 

3 minutes ago, lannisterpussy said:

@Kintsugi you don’t have to answer or if you do answer a simple yes or no would suffice but do you know anything about candy necklace’s history and why boz had implied that it was kind of messy

Well yes. However, I feel like expanding my answer would cause another series of meltdowns so let's save that for later, shall we?