Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

Where are the people who were all “ANOTHER PIANO BALLAD ALBUM” 

there’s so many instruments, this album is going to be absolutely transformative  :cryney2:

The variety is THERE. People who don’t listen to Lana very much are sure to find a track for them :sass:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, Kintsugi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well yes. However, I feel like expanding my answer would cause another series of meltdowns so let's save that for later, shall we?

i’m so intrigued by the lore of this song, excited to hopefully hear more about it once the album is out!

Just now, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

Well yes. However, I feel like expanding my answer would cause another series of meltdowns so let's save that for later, shall we?

Spoiler

this is actually a good answer, cant wait for 2025 and listen to the 150 versions of it

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

I really don’t understand what could be so earth shattering and dramatic about this songs history now I’m even more confused :bebe: 

5 minutes ago, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:

My friend who normally gets Lana albums in advance said he hasn't been able to this time and it has been particularly difficult for this album. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952wn54dfuijy168un9na3

Spoiler

SERIOUSLY, LIKE I’D LOVE TO HEAR ALBUMS EARLY…

:crying4:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

I feel like it had a different artist featuring that everyone would go crazy over… I can’t imagine another reason why it would cause meltdowns

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Reveal hidden contents

True! It'll be better if you tell us about it when the album is finally out! 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Reveal hidden contents

omg thank you so much for answering! i guess we’ll just have to wait until boz spills which may take a few years :defeated: or maybe you give us a little info after the album has been released no pressure of course

My prediction about Candy Necklace: 

It probably was a super intense rock song with a bunch of electric guitars to appease the UV folks, but she toned it down and transformed it into something else. Or it has a demo that might leak that is miles better than the album cut, like Thunder 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Yes, I plan on staying. I enjoy this community and I'm excited to delve into it more. :wub:

I really can't wait to see all your reactions after listening to these masterpieces.

UR SO CUTE 

and we're so lucky to have u! respectful king

excited for this... can't wait to see what Taco Truck sounds like... 

Btw, the only songs with no drums/percussion are The Grants and Fingertips, right? someone help me im kinda lost

Wy8jf2U.jpg

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:

Yes, I plan on staying. I enjoy this community and I'm excited to delve into it more. :wub:

I really can't wait to see all your reactions after listening to these masterpieces.

:flutter:

IMG-7960.jpg

@Kintsugi I remember BoZ said to us that the lyrics of Kintsugi were nothing special in comparison to a song like Fingertips right next to it. Would you say that Fingertips has some of the best lyricism on the record?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.