Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Fingertips said:

This is exactly what I think the song is going to be about. A few digs at Patty to spice things up as well :clapback:

omg maybe my first time being right with a prediction! we’ll see, don’t forget meeeee like the tunnel under ocean blvd :kiss:

i just got home from work and i’m actually quaking at this news :excited:

Spoiler

assuming the jimmy jimmy coco puff line is from second part of a&w i’m so ready to shake my arse on tuesday :sluttybunny:

2 minutes ago, LanasDealer said:

i just got home from work and i’m actually quaking at this news :excited:

Hide contents

assuming the jimmy jimmy coco puff line is from second part of a&w i’m so ready to shake my arse on tuesday :sluttybunny:

I can’t believe this song is going to be in my AM on TUESDAY? stan-twitter-chase-icon.gif

whats exciting the most to me is how little we know about the actual songs on this record. imo this is the first time since Honeymoon we're actually getting to listen to a body of work wich we have been given very few previews of.

comparing each release:

LFL - Love, Lust For Life, Summer Bummer, Coachella and Groupie Love were released before the album, AND we had by then already heard the entirety of Cherry via live perfomances and almost all of Change through snippets she posted on instagram. That's *SEVEN* songs previewed before the album release.

NFR! - Mariners Apartment Complex, Venice Bitch, The Greatest, Fuck It I Love You, Hope Is A Dangerous Thing... and Doin Time were released before the album. TNBAR had already leaked in full with very few changes. She had perfomed the entirety of How To Disappear and shared multiple snippets of California, Love Song, Happiness Is A Butterfly and Cinnamon Girl. That's *TWELVE* songs previewd before the album release.

COCC - Chemtrails Over The Country Club, Let Me Love You Like A Woman and White Dress were released before the album. She had already shared a snippet of Tulsa Jesus Freak and performed a bit of Yosemite and the entirety of Breaking Up Slowly and For Free. That's *SEVEN* songs previewed before the album release.

BB - Text Book, Blue Banisters, Wildflower Wildfire, Arcadia, Interlude - The Trio were all released before the album. Thunder had leaked in full and was released with little change. Nectar of The Gods, Living Legend and Cherry Blossom had been leaked before too. So that's *NINE* songs previewd before the album release.

Now, with Did You Know... we only have the title track, A&W, possibly another single and a short snippet of Candy Necklace. That's all we have, and it makes me so excited for the surprises we are getting into. 

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Just now, DNC said:

has anyone discussed the supposed taco truck lyrics on reddit? the one who posted them claims "insiders have been trading the album" and that he has heard the song :flop: 

doubt. reddit lana stans are weird lmao they stoop so low sometimes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

doubt. reddit lana stans are weird lmao they stoop so low sometimes

There’s nothing a Lana Reddit stan is gonna know that a Lanaboards stan won’t know

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

me turning into an american whore on february 14 at approximately 9:00 am::illumarina:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

“Jimmy is better now, my pussy’s wetter now, please say forever now, I’m beeeeggging youuuu, my heart will always be forever and true and only for youuuuu”

see you February 14th when you’re all picking your jaws up off the floor! :peace:

you wake up at 9 AM… and three hours later, you get notification. “honeymoon has posted a video” 

tana-mongeau-waking-up.gif

you click the video.. 

christina-aguilera-click.gif

you watch the video.. it starts off and black and fades into what seems to be like a music video

and then you scream

Spoiler

this is me manifesting

33 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

you wake up at 9 AM… and three hours later, you get notification. “honeymoon has posted a video” 

tana-mongeau-waking-up.gif

you click the video.. 

christina-aguilera-click.gif

you watch the video.. it starts off and black and fades into what seems to be like a music video

and then you scream

Hide contents

this is me manifesting

Lana posting an entire music video as a honeymoon exclusive is so.... Lana. :hide:

8V7Yvel.png

2 hours ago, luminom said:

whats exciting the most to me is how little we know about the actual songs on this record. imo this is the first time since Honeymoon we're actually getting to listen to a body of work wich we have been given very few previews of.

comparing each release:

LFL - Love, Lust For Life, Summer Bummer, Coachella and Groupie Love were released before the album, AND we had by then already heard the entirety of Cherry via live perfomances and almost all of Change through snippets she posted on instagram. That's *SEVEN* songs previewed before the album release.

NFR! - Mariners Apartment Complex, Venice Bitch, The Greatest, Fuck It I Love You, Hope Is A Dangerous Thing... and Doin Time were released before the album. TNBAR had already leaked in full with very few changes. She had perfomed the entirety of How To Disappear and shared multiple snippets of California, Love Song, Happiness Is A Butterfly and Cinnamon Girl. That's *TWELVE* songs previewd before the album release.

COCC - Chemtrails Over The Country Club, Let Me Love You Like A Woman and White Dress were released before the album. She had already shared a snippet of Tulsa Jesus Freak and performed a bit of Yosemite and the entirety of Breaking Up Slowly and For Free. That's *SEVEN* songs previewed before the album release.

BB - Text Book, Blue Banisters, Wildflower Wildfire, Arcadia, Interlude - The Trio were all released before the album. Thunder had leaked in full and was released with little change. Nectar of The Gods, Living Legend and Cherry Blossom had been leaked before too. So that's *NINE* songs previewd before the album release.

Now, with Did You Know... we only have the title track, A&W, possibly another single and a short snippet of Candy Necklace. That's all we have, and it makes me so excited for the surprises we are getting into. 

This is such a mess when you see it this way also Dealer leaked months early for BB and she basically put all of NFR title track other than the second verse on Instagram before the album came out so literally the only entirely new song for that album was Bartender :rip: . 13/14 songs :rip: 

for this it seems like we will only have heard the title track, a&w and like 11 seconds of fingertips and candy necklace 

:oprah4: 14 glorious new songs, and 65 minutes of new music is coming so soon :oprah4: 

is she going to annouce it tho.. or is she just going to post the single cover on honeymoon on release day and caption it “Happy Valentine’s Day. Here’s a gift. 💝

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm