Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

They need to be thanking their lucky stars this album hasn't leaked in its entirety yet, that's all I have to say 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

As excited as I am 11AM on Valentine's Day is actually so inconvenient, I won't be able to listen all day but I won't be able to stop myself from reading your excitement :lange: 

I was listening to NFR today in the car and couldn’t be more excited about the fact, that the new album’s going to root down to this album, so delicious! but … I really wish a good amount of honeymoon sauce on it… :thirst: 

24 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I get why they would be a little upset at BoZ revealing the two part nature of the song, but if they're really mad over a date reveal that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. It's called PROMOTION my dudes

On the one hand I understand their frustration but on the other hand, BoZ Kintsugi and Eclipse have helped hype up the album so much in comparison to the almost non-existent album promo

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Just now, fine china said:

On the one hand I understand their frustration but on the other hand, BoZ Kintsugi and Eclipse have helped hype up the album so much in comparison to the almost non-existent album promo

Exactly, I agree on the surface but without Kintsugi, BoZ, and Eclipse, everyone would think another Blue Banisters is on its way

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Exactly, I agree on the surface but without Kintsugi, BoZ, and Eclipse, everyone would think another Blue Banisters is on its way

i lowkey wish i thought blue banisters 2.0 was coming. then i’d have a heart attack at a&w, peppers, and taco truck x vb

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

3 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

i lowkey wish i thought blue banisters 2.0 was coming. then i’d have a heart attack at a&w, peppers, and taco truck x vb

Yeah, if I thought a blue banisters 2.0 was coming, January would have went much faster :bebe:

I hate waking up to zero news. 

35 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I get why they would be a little upset at BoZ revealing the two part nature of the song, but if they're really mad over a date reveal that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. It's called PROMOTION my dudes

WHAT?? what happened??

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Highly doubt they are mad at specific piece of the information about the song was leaked. Fact of the matter is the song has not been announced and news of it is spreading like wildfire on Twitter and other social media. Obviously they aren’t happy about that. It softens the blow of an official announcement. 

5 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

I highkey wish lol this time I feel like way too much has been spoiled

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Not to repeat what has been said 20 times already but... what are they waiting for. Less than a week for the single and no announcement yet even though they literally made a verified account for the album to "promote" it.

Watch them post the cover on the 24th and say "New album out today!" then delete the whole thing :eek:

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

honestly if i thought bb 2.0 was coming i may have considered unstanning n going back to a casual fan :bebe:

12 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Highly doubt they are mad at specific piece of the information about the song was leaked. Fact of the matter is the song has not been announced and news of it is spreading like wildfire on Twitter and other social media. Obviously they aren’t happy about that. It softens the blow of an official announcement. 

But that is the reality of how things work in 2023. They need to wake up. People the world over are RABID for LDR, and many will do almost anything to get their ears and hands on new material. 

5 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

What happened?

Ben allegedly threw a fit because we have the A&W release date