Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Wasn’t Tunnel released around the same time as the alleged A&W release?

Correct

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

So are we expecting like an afternoon release tomorrow?? It’s like never midnight with Lana unless it’s the actual album right? 

11 AM EST

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Me in this thread standing in line to ask what time is A&W dropping

trisha-paytas.gif

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Less than 24 hours ughhh the anticipation is the hardest part. I’m going for merch first (presuming it’s going online at the same time as the single) then after the bag is secured I will listen to A&W :smokes:

18 minutes ago, 50s baby doll dress said:

Omg on my birthday :trisha: better be for this album...maybe it's fingertips:clapback:

We should always, ALWAYS, from now on first assume that everything she posts is about Rob’s album:tyvm:

So after all, is it 14 or 16? 

I CANT DEAL WITH THIS :trisha: I am dying to evolve from SalvaWhore to AmericanWhore 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

13 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

So after all, is it 14 or 16? 

I CANT DEAL WITH THIS :trisha: I am dying to evolve from SalvaWhore to AmericanWhore 

14th, girl. It's been said multiple times. Prepare your black leather heels for tomorrow.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

14th, girl. It's been said multiple times. Prepare your black leather heels for tomorrow.

yeah it was kinda confused since I remember that the sourcecode on AM showed 16.02 and thwme 14 was for the possible Interview mag issue & i havent really had quite some spare time these days to catch up w the lipsters :oprah3:

But if its REALLY coming tomorrow :hype: then yes - as a whore, im here for the experience of being an American Whore

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing