Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I agree that both singles are really different but they still live in the same sonical landscape for me if it makes sense... I think the album is going to be varied but it still seems cohesive so far :true:

especially since we know that fishtail and peppers are also more spicy tracks lol. tbh the only song i'm worried about is fingertips bc i'm not huge on that snippet:xgiggle:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Lustformoney said:

She couldve get them out of her system and then save them on her laptop:true:

yes imagine this fandom spending 4 years without any albums :true: I love both of these albums I know you hate them but come on lol you liking or not thank god we keep getting new music consistently 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

16 minutes ago, American Whore said:

jack antonoff deserves an award for that one, idc this is the best thing i've ever heard him produce and i've heard most of the other albums he's made with taylor and st vincent and florence... THIS is it, this is his magnum opus

in my view the production is not really it, I don't really like it, but I like the lyrics and song structure instead :agree:

it's once again a song where Lana shines in spite of Jack

I think grandpa would generate a lot of hype for how long the title is and for how good it is since a dua lipa stan said is the best song on the record 

and also for giving me Margaret

does the transition also remind you guys of american horror story intros? it’s glitchy and eerie

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Harry Nilsson said:

in my view the production is not really it, I don't really like it

it's once again a song where Lana shines in spite of Jack

Yeah but I don't think many other producers would be able to work as well with Lana and help her reach her full potential and vision other than Jack

giphy.gif

people are always gunna find something to criticize about anything lana makes now. EVEN THOUGH she just gave everyone what they've literally been asking for for YEARS. Can't make everyone happy but there's no doubt that this is one of her best singles ever. 

faSE.gif

I don't know if it has already been discussed but the youtube thumbnail is from yet another different set.

I could be just a random picture she took but I still think there's some visuals hidden from us :judgingu3:

Like an album trailer for example :creepna2:

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, American Whore said:

jack antonoff deserves an award for that one, idc this is the best thing i've ever heard him produce 

I agree with this, you can definitely hear his signature sound, but this blows the vast majority or NFR & Chemtrails tracks out of the water. It's a very refreshing song by Lana's standards. :true:

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

yes imagine this fandom spending 4 years without any albums :true: I love both of these albums I know you hate them but come on lol you liking or not thank god we keep getting new music consistently 

Theyre objectively rushed, mid and messy in a bad way:tommy: there was absolutely no vision, now there is

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

people are always gunna find something to criticize about anything lana makes now. EVEN THOUGH she just gave everyone what they've literally been asking for for YEARS. Can't make everyone happy but there's no doubt that this is one of her best singles ever. 

Agreed, and then there are people who psychologically refuse to like something if other people enjoy it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.