Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, AntiToxicPill said:

Maybe you haven’t seen people expressing their wish for Lana to go back to UV and Rick because we are tired of people attacking us when we try to voice our opinions . 

The thing is, she never *fully* "goes back" to anything. So to wish for her to do so is pretty pointless. All you can hope for is for her to incorporate elements from certain albums into her current work, which is exactly what shes doing. Would I love for her to put out a pure uv sequel? Absolutely! Who wouldn't? But it's not realistic. I think we just collectively want to be hopeful for the future and celebrate her evolution, even if it's a departure from what we want. Change is a powerful thing :party: Sorry if you feel silenced, that's not what this community stands for. Let's all have a good time :kiss:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 hour ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I forgot there’s a father John misty feature on here lmfaoooo

he can’t sing for shit!! 

600104886_IMG_6707_71(1).jpg.31504b24c0c

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

FJM has many great songs and can definitely sing, though, like any voice, it may not be to your liking, which is fair. 'When You're Smiling And Astride Me"...listen to that and tell me he cannot sing. 

That group is a non factor bfr. The fad died along with the pandemic.

J.Hope solo album:
It debuted at number 17 on the Billboard 200 chart issue dated July 30 (for the tracking week ending July 21) with 25,000 units :rip:.
RM solo album:

The album debuted at number 15 in the United States on the Billboard 200 issue dated December 17, 2022, with 31,000 equivalent album units :rip:.

Unless Lana is severing Blue Banisters type sales agian. They are a non factor. Her only competition is Morgan Wallen. I don’t even want to mention these people because streaming is so instant and I’m basically doing promo for them just mentioning their names here. People here will get curious and click on their albums giving them free streams:flop:.

Why are people worried about her cracking top 5??? Its a given at this point. Miley in her 3rd week won't do as well as Lana.

Her only problem might be Morgan Wallen or the BTS(depends on who it is)

She is going to clear Fall out Boy and Luke Combs with ease. 

And pls. Ellie can't sell more than 50k at this point. 

Predicting a 100k debut for Lana.

35 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Apparently a BTS member is releasing a solo album on the 24th now too. Kind of sucks that this album will likely not crack the top 5. I hope they don’t push it back again though. 

I get Miley and not wanting both albums on the same date. But a BTS outcast? If there are two demographics more far apart those are the fans of Lana and an ex-BTS guy:bebe: also it was always unlikely she would enter the top 5 anyway. But it will still be 100x more streamed 5 years down the line than that kpop album would be in 100 years

7 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

:bebe: also it was always unlikely she would enter the top 5 anyway. 

please be serious all of her albums (besides blue flopisters with 0 hype or promo) debuted top 3