Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I don't think Lana is a fundamentalist religious person even though she goes to church. Maybe she just likes getting together with people and listening to things (like a sermon) that will give her something to think about.

Also, if she has a catholic/christian background, she probably wants to incorporate it in her music even if she doesn't agree with it 100%. It's something that many singers do if you think about it - Madonna also comes to mind. M implied heavily that catholicism was her gateway for getting into BDSM :creepna3:

14 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

I don't think Lana is a fundamentalist religious person even though she goes to church. Maybe she just likes getting together with people and listening to things (like a sermon) that will give her something to think about.

Also, if she has a catholic/christian background, she probably wants to incorporate it in her music even if she doesn't agree with it 100%. It's something that many singers do if you think about it - Madonna also comes to mind. M implied heavily that catholicism was her gateway for getting into BDSM :creepna3:

Maybe she just likes live music :creepna3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

A&W is obviously innovative in my opinion but the fact that we can even discuss whether or not it's one of her best tracks is wild and amazing because it goes to show how incredible her music is. Most artists could only dream of having a song as good as that. She really is the greatest and we are so lucky to be along for the ride :justride2:

The amount of times Lana has mentioned God, and God being the reason for her talent makes me feel like she definitely is religious. Maybe not in the traditional sense, but an active believer for sure.

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

A&W Demo NOW!!!

when it turns out the demo has the fake max taylor lyrics :bebe:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 weeks until "Let The Light In" to be leaked:wowcry:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

can't wait for in 2 weeks when i listen to the most low quality audio possible of kintsugi but it's okay because it's kintsugi :trisha:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden