Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

LB, sometimes… 

You wish for some insider tea but become depressed and « not hyped anymore » because it’s not what you expected :eek2:

Anyways, I can’t wait for this album. I love the title track and A&W, but must confess that I don’t play them that often because they feel like they’re part of something bigger (probably because BoZ said that this album could have been released without singles and represents a whole)

I just don't think that random people's opinions should influence anyone's feelings about an album that's not even released yet 

imageproxy.jpg

Off topic sorry.. but in her tiktok where she was dancing to A&W and says “it’s littttt”

like was she taking the piss? Being sarcastic? That it is very different to her music as of late (and probably songs she loves much more) and the lyrics are improvised and basic.. and yet it’s doing the best her music has done in years? 

Can’t tell if it’s my Britishness misunderstanding, to me it sounds so sarcastic???

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

1 minute ago, Not as cool as me said:

Off topic sorry.. but in her tiktok where she was dancing to A&W and says “it’s littttt”

like was she taking the piss? Being sarcastic? That it is very different to her music as of late (and probably songs she loves much more) and the lyrics are improvised and basic.. and yet it’s doing the best her music has done in years? 

Can’t tell if it’s my Britishness misunderstanding, to me it sounds so sarcastic???

it’s a line in the song, buried a bit but it’s there.

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Spoiler

Fingertips is like a streak of consecutive verses without a chorus so I get why it can be off putting

But the lyrics... It's great idc

BOZ about Fingertips. 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

@Fingertips were winning again

Exactly what I expected from the track. LOVE!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

it’s a line in the song, buried a bit but it’s there.

Oh really! Clears that up then, I need to listen harder! 
I’m sure the Dolby altmos blurs even more as I couldn’t even hear the “oh my god” for ages!

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

Spoiler

I don't mind that Paris, Texas has the same instrumentation like the sample. In fact, I love the sample and it's still one of the songs I look forward to most on the album.

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?