Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Appreciate this insider for being honest, though. Obviously opinions are subjective but some insiders love to sugar coat things. My hype is still intact because I know this album will be lyrically complex, but I also know that Lana is no longer interested in making songs that appeal to everyone. She’s making music for her and that’s commendable.

Probably the most levelheaded take I have read through all the excitement and delulu energy today. 

17 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:

hate to change the subject but amazon still says my vinyl is coming on the 14th? 

my amazon vinyl says its expected to ship april 6th 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Appreciate this insider for being honest, though. Obviously opinions are subjective but some insiders love to sugar coat things. My hype is still intact because I know this album will be lyrically complex, but I also know that Lana is no longer interested in making songs that appeal to everyone. She’s making music for her and that’s commendable.

I don’t think any insiders thus far have sugarcoated anything? Kintsugi gave it an 8, which is hardly perfect, and said that the interludes are horrible. BOZ is hardly a Lana fan at this point, so I don’t see what he would gain from sugarcoating, especially when he said for months leading up to BB that he hated it. 

i think all 3 opinions we have got have been very similar - it’s a very varied album in which everyone will have something they like, which is perfectly reflected by how different everyone’s rankings have been so far 

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

to be fair this is probably the closest we've gotten to an album with the least amount of actual audio leaks well done team :true:

cassette girl showing up tomorrow wendyhype.gif

Capture.jpg

I feel like there still is a lot of mystery to the album. Luckily insiders haven’t divulged much about the lyrical content… I mean the 

Spoiler

r4pe

line was kept a secret until the release of A&W. And I hope it stays that way - I don’t want to know too much about what she’s saying in songs like Fingertips, etc.

it's like the insiders' song rankings are cancelling each other out by being so different, so it's as if we're back at square one :bebe:

more exciting that way tho, knowing that everyone will have something on the album that they'll like :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

7 minutes ago, your dealer said:

We’re literally so close to the album can’t y’all leave some mystery :horror:

i read a few spoilers but had to stop. it took a lot of self control, but it’ll be worth it :true:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A