Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Jared said:

Mods, if you're reading this, please add big red sticker next to thread's title. Big red letters, where it says: CLASSIC. Because that's what she's about to do. Drop a fucking classic..

Btw, Fingertips is so good, I'm throwing up at how good it is. It has no right to be this good. I mean, all leaks are insane, but this is something else. Holy fucking god!

I'm off to go write an essay where I apologize to Lana a million times for ever doubting her! All this before even hearing the album in full because I already know it's a classic.

i have to say i'm very surprised by this opinion from you:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Mer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In case it wasn't obvious before...don't trade things of intimate nature for early access to an album. Like :hillary:

Spoiler

I'd do it and listen to the album alone without telling anyone about it. Poor others though :ma:

Yall really think they're gonna investigate when the reason is leaking is bc THEY pushed the album and didn't even bother to ensure the record stores were updated accordingly. I understand wanting justice, but I kindly ask that you also be fucking for real LMAO. Lana sweetie I'm sorry, but I really need yall to try a little harder. (Not victim blaming, just pointing out the proximate cause)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

Mods, if you're reading this, please add big red sticker next to thread's title. Big red letters, where it says: CLASSIC. Because that's what she's about to do. Drop a fucking classic..

Btw, Fingertips is so good, I'm throwing up at how good it is. It has no right to be this good. I mean, all leaks are insane, but this is something else. Holy fucking god!

I'm off to go write an essay where I apologize to Lana a million times for ever doubting her! All this before even hearing the album in full because I already know it's a classic.

Not you switching already 

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

Just like I told you earlier today :oprah3:

i lived thru xcx world i can take anything :candy: as long as i know that vinyl is pressed and ready for release it does not phase me one bit!

leaks are simply a part of the music industry at this point :hoe: no use being mad about it

5 minutes ago, Jared said:

e305377cad7bdc3b181bcf94d737e94f.jpg

:oprah4: Happy for you!!!

Just now, American Bottom said:

Yall really think they're gonna investigate when the reason is leaking is bc THEY pushed the album and didn't even bother to ensure the record stores were updated accordingly. I understand wanting justice, but I kindly ask that you also be fucking for real LMAO. Lana sweetie I'm sorry, but I really need yall to try a little harder. (Not victim blaming, just pointing out the proximate cause)

are u still getting that vinyl?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Your first post without the words "Jack Antonoff" :oprah:

Guys, 

I don't know how you can claim to love an artist so much and hear songs leaked in this way. Have you ever stopped to think how disrespectful it is? And how sad it can make the woman we admire so much and who works so hard to deliver such flawless work. It's disappointing, because I love being here, talking about the songs, talking to you, but it's very sad to realize that you don't give a shit and don't respect the work of others. 

Wait for the damn album

jared I love ur redemption arc:kiss:

Clocking out, I’ll log back on later tonight. @Rosemead I love you and I hope you come back on the 24th or whenever the album officially releases to discuss it with us. I’m hoping things are too much worse when I log back on. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, American Bottom said:

It's not even her fault, it's her team... Once A G A I N :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: