Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders of my Father While He's deep-sea Fishing. 

Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:
  Hide contents

….Sweet seems like a very full sounding track. Are y’all listening with headphones or your iPhone speaker? :rip:

or am I just crazy? 

I totally agree.  

It's so lush, full, and gorgeous to me.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

If one were to listen to a track that rhymes with “feet” on the basis that it is apparently “the love song of the album” and thereby the simplest/closest to filler, would this be good rationale? :toofunny: I’m weak

15 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

Hide contents

It may be your fave but I really don't think it's better than almost all of Norman, I second @barttttender. So far the tracks on which Jack is credited are giving Norman and Chemtrails, and the ones on which Drew is credited could've literally fitted on Blue Banisters and I don't understand why so many people disagree with that. I don't blame Lana at all she's releasing something almost every year lol 

Spoiler

Nah I agree with miss Greatest on this one, the piano on the leaked songs is infinitely better than anything we've heard on NFR--no more tinny/basic piano tunes.

NFR has Venice Bitch, but the leaked songs so far are richer, they're more intricate and the lyricism isn't giving vagabond poet from the valley who years for the tourlyfe. :blush3:

11 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Hide contents

It's a very dichotomous experience. The lyrics are super, super heavy and dark; yet the instrumentation sounds like a fairy tale

totally agree with this

Spoiler

i thought the part where she sing about singing for a prince sounded just like a fairy tale, which i’m assuming was on purpose

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

Hide contents

Nah I agree with miss Greatest on this one, the piano on the leaked songs is infinitely better than anything we've heard on NFR--no more tinny/basic piano tunes.

NFR has Venice Bitch, but the leaked songs so far are richer, they're more intricate and the lyricism isn't giving vagabond poet from the valley who years for the tourlyfe. :blush3:

I respect your opinion and I kinda understand it

Spoiler

please love your children because otherwise they will end up posting random artist's songs under Lana titles just to get a little crumb of attention

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

ugh should I listen to grandpa? I am keeping it bc of the ugly tags, but all these comments about that song are INTRIGUING.

Spoiler

the tags arent that bad in that song, u can listen to it 

2 minutes ago, yourboy said:

ugh should I listen to grandpa? I am keeping it bc of the ugly tags, but all these comments about that song are INTRIGUING.

No. Wait for the album. I kinda hate it that i listened to the song out of sequence. And the "rosemean exclusive baby" crap is annoying af.

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

fingertips really reminds me

Hide contents

of a grown up terrence loves you. shes giving honeymoon yuppp

:angie:

YUP 

:hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

53 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I really am struggling not to listen to leaks but I can do it. I just need to know 

Hide contents

What fingertips sounds like. Need

descriptions and references :crai:

Spoiler

It is very wordy and without pauses, accompanied by strings and piano. As it progresses, a beautiful melody forms more and more, already known from the snippet. It goes up and down, it feels a bit like drifting with boat on a wavy sea.