Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

But it's just the same conversation about the potential controversial lyrics :toofloppy:

along with the BB slander and track rankings :toofloppy:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

17 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Is it too late to just scrap the album cause the songs are even more boring than Chemtrails and Blue Banisters? 😴 

A&W is still THAT bitch but the rest? Come on…most of these don’t even have proper choruses or melodies. 😩😩😩

maybe listen to the ALBUM first instead of judging based on 3 songs and a couple snippets ?

jesus some of you are just insufferable, miserable, never happy… like shut up and start complaining once the album’s out :awkney:

5 minutes ago, takemetothegasstation said:

Maybe controversial but I think anyone who doesn’t like Fingertips should go to jail :scajo:

Spoiler

this isn't controversial, this is the truth.

30 minutes ago, maysparkle said:
  Hide contents

I thought The Grants I found yesterday was fake because of those singers in the opening so I clicked out. Only realized today that it was real based on everyone’s description so I went back and listened. That was… interesting. Will have to listen again. That opening was an odd choice, gotta say.

the opening literally ate, i personally think it's one of her best :true:

😋🫶🏼

On 3/2/2023 at 3:52 PM, LetTheLightln said:
  Hide contents

when my friend who isn't a fan heard the songs she said they sound like the same one song :awkney2::awkney2::awkney2: and it's something i hear pretty often from GA about lana and i cannot wrap my mind around it??? in WHAT place do they sound the same???? the melodies, the instrumentation, the tones and the themes, they couldn't be more different even if they are in the same vein to some extent. like how tf can you confuse sweet with fingertips?

It’s like going to watch an opera. First you think everyone is literally screaming on the stage. More you go to the theater, more you understand about the deepness, about the variety, about the world. Don’t worry they will come around :thankyou:

2 minutes ago, x VB said:

When the whole album leaks in 96Kbps with 10 tags per song :oprah:

Don't give them ideas in case they're watching :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

maybe listen to the ALBUM first instead of judging bases on 3 songs and a couple snippets ?

jesus some of you are just insufferable, miserable, never happy… like shut up and start complaining once the album’s out :awkney:

FTDsNAlXoAA3ze3.png

IMG-1607.jpg

8 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

I will and I hope listening to them untagged will be better but so far I am not impressed. The songs are leaning more towards the title track which I listened to twice and then never again.

I just really can’t stand her automatic writing songs. They just aren’t interesting to me. They are like long poems without memorable melodies imo.

Tbh people are going after u cause u said it pretty sassy but I kind of agree. I appreciate the interesting insight into Lana’s past but I do think a song like

Spoiler

Sweet or Fingertips

would work better as a poem. But don’t worry there will def be songs with more melody/production! 

Spoiler

Peppers, Taco Truck, Fishtail, Grandfather  all have stronger melodies and production

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Can someone 

Hide contents

Describe the grants opening? I’m hearing lots of talk 

Spoiler

Back up singers sing the chorus acapella, they say the line incorrectly, then one corrects them, and they sing it through again. Then it goes into the song. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Can someone 

Reveal hidden contents

Describe the grants opening? I’m hearing lots of talk 

Spoiler

It's the ladies choir (from Thunder and Ocean Blvd) singing acapella part of the chorus for a minute straight lol but it's lovely 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Tbh people are going after u cause u said it pretty sassy but I kind of agree. I appreciate the interesting insight into Lana’s past but I do think a song like

Reveal hidden contents

Sweet or Fingertips

would work better as a poem. But don’t worry there will def be songs with more melody/production! 

Reveal hidden contents

Peppers, Taco Truck, Fishtail, Grandfather  all have stronger melodies and production

I’m just so tired of this…it’s the 4th album in a row to lowkey sound exactly the same. I’m sick of the piano and the quiet guitar.