Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, leomaks said:

she should release sweet next week.... I think its a great song  to be a single

Please no.

The next single should be either Grandfather if she wants to appeal to the NFR acolytes OR Peppers if she wants the world to know she’s forever that bitch.

IMG-7960.jpg

4 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

there is no RBFY sample on sweet 

Spoiler

The notes and melody are awful lot similar tho:usrs:

Edited by fishtails
Added Spoiler

elle's dream strategy would be a good one imo (except for the lil dicky part of course :omfg2:) it would be nice to get something on the 10th, not specifically grandfather but i wouldn't complain if it was :usrs:

Seeing Interscope promoting A&W on TikTok is something I never expected. They didn’t even put her name anywhere though. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Spoiler

I'm obsessed with Lana's voice in Grandfather, she sounds so young! 

Spoiler

Not that she sounded old before, but you know what I mean 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:
  Hide contents

I'm obsessed with Lana's voice in Grandfather, she sounds so young! 

Hide contents

Not that she sounded old before, but you know what I mean 

so no more forced Arcadia-esque, adult contemporary vocals ? :angie:

Guys. Where did Lana say she used to want this to be so good in the past, but now she just makes music that she feels happy about or something sound like that? I want to read the whole thing :krylie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Get Drunk said:

listening to the title track for the first time in ages just to feel part of something 

me:bebe:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

1 hour ago, margaret soty said:
  Hide contents

Sweet is not a filler track, it's a very complete song like The Grants or the title track. :wub:

Spoiler

true! all first four tracks have their qualities to be released as singles and I bet that this level won't end with the follow-ups

11 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Guys. Where did Lana say she used to want this to be so good in the past, but now she just makes music that she feels happy about or something sound like that? I want to read the whole thing :krylie:

Interview mag!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 hours ago, ProstituteStares said:

I don't know if you talked about it, but in The Grants...

Hide contents

... Lana sings about "Rocky Mountain High" by John Denver and the lyrics of his song go really well with the theme of The Grants, especially:

He climbed cathedral mountains, he saw silver clouds below

He saw everything as far as you can see

And they say that he got crazy once and he tried to touch the sun

And he lost a friend but kept the memory

For me Lana in her song is changing, doing hard stuff to cleanse her family line story, to put Grants in a good light. (I am really curious what she has found about her ancestors, because I feel something was wrong there :sadcore2:). Anyway, she knows that the only thing she can take with herself on that after-death journey are her memories and she wants them to be the ones which are the most important to her (Chucks child, her grandma's smile, etc). And in John's song, he lost his friend, but all he's taking with are a memories of him, because what else he could take?

There are many more parallels between these two songs but I am sleep deprived and I'm gonna finish now here. I'm sure you will see them. Let me cry in peace now. :crying2:

Spoiler

Thanks you for mentioning the RMH lyrics, i love what it adds to the song. The Grants is an incredible way to open the album!

Edited by fishtails
Added Spoiler

54 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Please no.

The next single should be either Grandfather if she wants to appeal to the NFR acolytes OR Peppers if she wants the world to know she’s forever that bitch.

ur right but i feel like grandfather song will be my fav and i want to wait for that one:) actually i love every song of hers so it doesn’t really matter to me

Spoiler

OMG that Taco Truck snippet. I am DEAD. 

It's the Tulsa Jesus Freak and Get Free crossover we never knew we needed.  No. 1 most anticipated from this point on. Especiallyy since it samples my fav song (VB)

16 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

guys can u suggest me a sentence from the album to put on my ig story? i can’t wait to listen to the album😭😭😭

Spoiler

call me Aphrodite 

as they bow down to me

sunbather, moon chaser

queen of empathy

I give myself 2 seconds to breathe

& go back to being a Serene Queen

I just needed 2 seconds to be me

:defeated:(biased bc these lines n the way she sings them have me in a total chokehold)