Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Poor Lana tbh, I really hope she never looks at this thread. I’d be mortified if she saw how some of us (myself included at times..) treat her art. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, White Dress said:

Tbh I feel lucky that I was 12 for BTD, 14 for UV, 18 for NFR, and 22 now because I’m not sure I’d be able to appreciate what’s she’s doing now if I was much younger 

that's actually the perfect age to album ratio omg how lucky. it's weird though because i started at 13 loving nfr and then being like "wtf this isn't her" when listening to off to the races :thumb2:

1 minute ago, Anita Malfatti said:

feeling old, I was 21 for NFR

Girl me too, I got to drink at the couple NFR shows on Long Island and Chicago I went to tho! I really hope she tours this record.

Wow at some users being 13 with NFR…I am a bit surprised at members’ ages here. But hopefully that registers with people around here to show more understanding and empathy in our interactions, given the differences in age :smile2:

7 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Tbh I feel lucky that I was 12 for BTD, 14 for UV, 18 for NFR, and 22 now because I’m not sure I’d be able to appreciate what’s she’s doing now if I was much younger 

God I feel old