Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

I'm a If You Love Me (Really Love Me) truther:agree:

Lana covering Brenda Lee would be a serve, idc :agree:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

43 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

us manifesting that today will be the day:

ezgif-5-635be7197a.gif

(also the way he made phoenix sign them:cryney: cutiepies)

The fact people are getting copies of ROB GRANT’s album signed by PHOENIX meanwhile people who BOUGHT signed copies of Blue Banisters had their orders cancelled because Lana couldn’t be bothered. BYE

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

It is so funny that @Selfloathinpoet doesnt know that i spent hours colorizing and made their profile picture…

Just now, ldr9superiority said:

It is so funny that @Selfloathinpoet doesnt know that i spent hours colorizing and made their profile picture…

And they just used it on LanaBoards before i got the chance…

1 hour ago, drugsdesire said:

i doubt its real but im so curious

What is Kalmia?!? 
I think it could be someone that uploaded a « LDR track » like they did with Queen of disaster or Serial Killer, before Apple Music deleted it. Also, it was in the classical genre?!? :stareney2:

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

so actually candy necklace not margaret was the last recorded song for the album?

I think Margaret is the last song recorded but Candy Necklace was recorded a bit before that. Who knows, maybe CN was considered to be scrapped at some point but finally made the tracklist (BoZ talked about a lot of drama behind the scenes)

Is there a snippet for Margaret? If not, it would explain why Margaret and Candy Necklace don’t have any, since they were added last and leakers might not have them.