Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

WHY do people want this freak back on our forum???!

Spoiler

not this forum but that website:delicious:

edit: just full tagged song this time we have been fed by lana so don't want leak any more

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

did it leak :delicious:

The last post in this thread was 24 minutes ago does it look like it leaked? :lanasrs:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

"Lana Del Rey" has just released her ninth studio album "Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd" in a surprise digital release after pushing the date back to the 24th of this month.

Why would you joke with something serious as this

1 hour ago, colaandvideogames said:

I have a VERY serious question regarding Candy Necklace and something BOZ said :crossed: 

i have been thinking about it since he said it and contained my confusion/frustration long enough. Because we deserve an answer. Saw it get brought up again today and decided to speak my peace. So here: 

BOZ says there’s some crazy stuff about that song and in the year 2025 he will spill. 

2025. :crossed::crossed::crossed::crossed:

My question is: Why can’t he just tell us after this album is out? Or hell, tell us in 2024?

I’m dead serious, it really confuses me. Is he seriously going to get in trouble telling us about a song that is already legally released? 

I don’t have an ATRL acct, but I know people on here do. Take one for the LanaBoards family and freaking ask him. Please. Honestly it’s very confusing to me and unless he can clarify the reason he MUST wait 2 WHOLE YEARS…. 

does this concern anyone else? What is the big freaking deal? I saw someone say maybe it’s cause Taylor Swift was on the song! Okay and??????

Why would I need to wait until 2025 to know about a feature? Is he gonna tell us Candy Necklace was part of a different album? A top 40 hit instrumental originally? A Lana/Patty duet?  I genuinely cannot wrap my head around the whole fuss- why he would wait that goddamn long to just tell us. He’s going to forget his password… again :facepalm:

I’m stoked for this whole album and don’t foresee any reason we can’t know the background or origins of the songs once it’s released! Anyways, thanks for reading my rant! Love ya :kiss:

#CandyNecklaceOriginStory #FreeCandyNecklace

(let’s make this movement bigger than the Sky Ferrari or whatever one) 

(not that it would take much work tbh) 

i mean you can ask @BlackoutZone yourself :crossed:

i can't wait to listen to this album in one sitting idk how I've resisted all the leaks so far :krylie:. however after listening to miley's album and hearing all the praise on here lemme just say lana should not have been worried...

I'm going to stay optimistic and predict that Candy Necklace will be one of the greatest songs Lana has ever recorded and will lead to mental and emotional collapse on release day....

#FreeCandyNecklace

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

7 minutes ago, eyesoflauranyro said:

I'm going to stay optimistic and predict that Candy Necklace will be one of the greatest songs Lana has ever recorded and will lead to mental and emotional collapse on release day....

#FreeCandyNecklace

I mean it’s literally produced by Zach Dawes and has bass AND guitar in the production credits… i can’t imagine it being bad :trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

I need to know why they call her

Hide contents

lanita

when will this song drop

don't open if you don't want minor info about a line of the song 

Spoiler

i was actually thinking about this because the line before has lana saying she's "violent", followed by "that's why they call me lanita".. i really hope the woke crowd doesn't misinterpret it or twist it into a "Lana Del Rey Calls Latinos Violent" moment  😭 

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

don't open if you don't want minor info about a line of the song 

Hide contents

i was actually thinking about this because the line before has lana saying she's "violent", followed by "that's why they call me lanita".. i really hope the woke crowd doesn't misinterpret it or twist it into a "Lana Del Rey Calls Latinos Violent" moment  😭 

honestly I think her sending a heart to Morgan wallen is more controversial :eartha:

sgopYhV.gif

28 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I mean it’s literally produced by Zach Dawes and has bass AND guitar in the production credits… i can’t imagine it being bad :trisha:

Oh shit, CN is produced by Zach Davis. Then it's bound to suck. #CrushedDreams. At least I know I should focus my energy on Taco.

So, did anything new leak? I was asleep for 8 hours.

Spoiler

i can’t stop listening to the paris, texas snippet as well as the sample by SYML, it’s so beautiful and he was right in describing it as a whole new voice for lana, really ethereal and in the snippet i heard, almost defeated