Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

remember when he came for some fans on instagram in February 2019… we were in the trenches :xgiggle:

He responded to my comment back then :icant: That era was wild 

23 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

Just woke up

why are people talking about SYTH

Me almost every day.

I’m actually going to ignore we got these “news” and focus on the masterpiece that’s coming out in 2 weeks. One thing at a time.

IMG-1607.jpg

46 minutes ago, Trrrrrr said:

boz: not new music project

kintsugi: new music

:awkney:

Well I think the former says there's not going to be another album announcement (and I'm glad, let us appreciate this upcoming masterpiece) and the latter could simply mean a new single, which she could premiere on the radio and have a MV

So she's releasing more unreleased music? How is that exciting? She already did that with Blue Banisters. I'm so lost ... :eartha2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

boz on atrl:

Let's go back to Earth a bit, there is no surprise second album, or any new music project coming already

But for once, they are doing something right, for the fans :fan:

It will be revealed next week. Actually skimming through this thread I don't think anyone guessed it right? Guess I was right :confused:

so y’all can shut up now and wait for tuesday :nails:

So it's not music then? Maybe Kintsugi meant that the single next week is one of the songs that didn't leak so it's new :hide:I'm reaching I know but I don't understand the contradiction cause they are both reliable :um2:

I guess it's a tour announcement? That would be "for the fans" and he's happy cause it's has an Europe leg? Idk.

I don't think it's an unbelievable surprise cause we already know she has some festivals tho... she is back on the stage.

OR maybe she's doing a full DYKTTATUOB professionally recorded concert (like one of those VEVO things were artists sing a bunch of the new songs from the album) :dua:

giphy.gif

Bringing some facts to the table to help us out:

- Barbie movie is out in July; if lana is involved on the soundtrack, I find it a bit early to release the lead; 

- it now takes 2 to 3 days to upload a song to streaming services. If so, we should be able to see a difference in the total run of Ocean Blvd before Monday if the new song is indeed album-related;

- Again, I find weird that only Lana is mentioned as the Hottest Record of it’s a Dua collab (especially since her collabs are usually her « Snow on the beaching » :silly: )

- BoZ’s reaction is real excitement. When he teased WCE, which he liked, he wasn’t as excited; 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Bringing some facts to the table to help us out:

- Barbie movie is out in July; if lana is involved on the soundtrack, I find it a bit early to release the lead; 

- it now takes 2 to 3 days to upload a song to streaming services. If so, we should be able to see a difference in the total run of Ocean Blvd before Monday if the new song is indeed album-related;

- Again, I find weird that only Lana is mentioned as the Hottest Record of it’s a Dua collab (especially since her collabs are usually her « Snow on the beaching » :silly: )

- BoZ’s reaction is real excitement. When he teased WCE, which he liked, he wasn’t as excited; 

I think whatever she's releasing on Tuesday is from the album and after the premiere she'll talk a bit about the record and announce the surprise.

But yeah it has to be related to the album too cause why would she be promoting a soundtrack when she'd have a brand new album coming in a week :judgingu3:

If she's on the soundtrack we'll know in some months but I don't think it's related to the surprise 

giphy.gif

her management would never let her play a non album single the week before album release on one of the uk's biggest radio stations, it makes 0 promotional sense

if there is a new song, it is 99% certain to be from the album, otherwise it'll just be a&w or tunnel

she'll probably announce something during the interview if there is anything

the crackpot theories are making me giggle though :ma:

p.s. isn't it also possible that boz's favourite song off the album is being released officially? and it technically is new music for us, and hes just excited about it?

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:
  Hide contents

ok now i'm ACTUALLY done finalizing and formatting the entire album's lyrics 

AsDq64G.png

it's 28 pages it took so long y'all  :toofunny:

oh i’m squinting hard y’all 
squat-and-squint-meme-woman.jpg

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

p.s. isn't it also possible that boz's favourite song off the album is being released officially? and it technically is new music for us, and hes just excited about it?

That'd mean Grandfather would be the next single since A&W's already been released, and those were his top 2...  :eartha2:

Idk... just brainstorming... :eartha2: ...... but I'm kinda over it til next week. :eek2:

Just going to put this In a spoiler because its a crazy theory and I don't want to affect the calm of the thread :lmao:

Spoiler

Now, I know BOZ said no new music but Kintsugi said new music but could it include one of the Princess Superstar produced tracks? She randomly responded to a comment from January today about Lana? This theory is truly stupid & random so ignore :awk: it but like its a weird little thing :brows:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~