Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

how can y'all even rank her album atp? Each of them feel like a different realm, and has their own way of being a masterpiece themselves, i just cant rate them these days :pout:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i was playing the leaks to my friend who is mainly just into rap music last night and isnt a fan of lana (drake, baby keem, kendrick, lil yachty etc.) and i played the grants and then the-

Spoiler

grandmother

-line just broke us we both just started crying and talking about death, family and growing up it was so wholesome. really glad this is the next single

he's a fan now btw!

Just now, Luna de miel said:

all the love to the poles but when i went to poland i caught the worst cold of my life and my friend got herpes... the bad kind. just saying.

That’s on him for living life dangerously :ahh:

I hope she decides to jump on a festival in Poland, that shit would be cheaper to get to than Glastonbury.. on the same island  :P

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I hope she decides to jump on a festival in Poland, that shit would be cheaper to get to than Glastonbury.. on the same island  :P

ugh lets hope:cryney:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

Honeymoon is my favourite album of Lana's, I even have it tattooed on me:wub: Ocean Blvd is sounding extremely promising, though, and I think it'll be up there in my top three along with UV. Also just two days away from Tuesday's single release!:party:

I read about the new Kintsugi snippet…

Spoiler

And I get why BoZ isn’t the biggest fan of that one. I can’t remember who here said it sounded more « COCC » than BB: BoZ despises COCC so much :agree: