Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, #glimmeringdarling said:

I personally think this surprise could be 

an acting debut in abels show or multiple songs on the soundtrack 

Music collaboration with a well known artist

documentary ? Movie involvement/production 

Maybe something with Tarantino... 

not sure but anything that would make boz at all any excited would probably have to be something somewhat mainstream..

Not Abel’s show, do you have a cancel wish for Lana? Also, anything that involves Lily Rose Depp, I want nothing to do with Lana. 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

idea: the surprise is that she's rereleasing AKA and remastering her May Jailer albums for release.

I would collapse if this were true. This era is already so strong and this would make it just that much more special. However, it’s unlikely but one can dream :flutter:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

assuming she’s otw to make her appearance promoting the new single on the bbc in person on tuesday, apparently she was spotted in NYC yesterday with jack and margaret so i wonder if she was doing some promotional stuff there as well? 

5 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:

assuming she’s otw to make her appearance promoting the new single on the bbc in person on tuesday, apparently she was spotted in NYC yesterday with jack and margaret so i wonder if she was doing some promotional stuff there as well? 

when margaret is actually the next single and she’s going on air with both of them to talk about the creation of the song :oprah4:

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Not Abel’s show, do you have a cancel wish for Lana? Also, anything that involves Lily Rose Depp, I want nothing to do with Lana. 

the idol has stirred controversy lately, and its future is uncertain, so it would be a shame for lana to get involved in that mess.

Do you guys think she’ll only announce the surprise on Tuesday or we will in fact get the surprise/release/whatever it is on Tuesday?

I’m afraid she’ll only announce and then we’ll get it only god knows when 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

7 hours ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

has anyone heard the singles on the radio? cause A&W is radio friendly when it comes to the sound but i doubt any radio played the full track, and the title track is not too radio friendly but maybe some radios played it idk

Who even listens to radio these days.. yeah if I wanted to hear flowers on repeat :wtf3:

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

I don’t think it’s going to be a rerelease of AKA or even the popular unreleased work.. in her Rolling Stones interview she described BTD as pick me.. I think she’s really moved away from that now.. could be wrong though 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

5 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

ugh i hate that i’m working the 24th… either i have to be stressed af and listen to it the minute i wake up or i can relax and take my time and listen after work

After work trust me, don’t ruin your first listen experience. It will be so satisfying and exciting when you come back from work and know you’ll be able to relax and fully enjoy the new record (I know it will be hard not to listen before but worth it)

9 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

ugh i hate that i’m working the 24th… either i have to be stressed af and listen to it the minute i wake up or i can relax and take my time and listen after work

you on the 24th 

pzor45B_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I’m hoping she’s releasing some deluxe tracks from the Ocean Blvd sessions.

She could just make an easy, separate digital deluxe album out of them on the 24th and boost her streams that way if she wants to go harder for the #1. 

Albums are limited to 80 minutes and Ocean Blvd is 78, so maybe she wants to give us her ~complete vision~ or something.

I’m always excited by the prospect of “New music”…