Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

23 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I knew that Kintsugi and probably fingertips were going to bore the critics, sonically they don't have much to offer, Which seems ironic because that same production that "bores" is the one that best accompanies the lyrics 

Pitchfork will praise fingertips, as a reminder that they are intellectuals :assad:  (besides, it is amazing)

40 minutes ago, moonchaser said:

What do you guys think she means by

Hide contents

“Almost victorian with you” on Fishtail?

her lover’s love feels like getting cholera from a sickly victorian child, relatable queen 

17 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

and Fingertips according to Miss Del Rey haself. :ma:

i hate how people are now using that quote to justify hating fingertips like "well even lana said it sucks!" which is clearly not what she meant but of course the fingertips haters don't care.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

I feel like I’m the only one absolutely LIVES for 

Spoiler

Judah Smith Interlude

I come from a fundamentalist religious background but am also queer and a working artist. I find her paradoxical faith inspiring. I find this particular message, that of worship as a form of self-talk and making art as a creative act of worship reflecting the creator aspect of God, quite affirming, even in its bittersweet ways.

4 minutes ago, DarkButJustAGame said:

i know that we already talked about this, but at what time is the album coming out?

whenever midnight on March 24th is for you.

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It's really cool to see how divisive this album is. Everyone has different opinions on what they consider their favourite tracks which is a really good sign of a great album, i guess because it means there are no universally hated songs so nothing is actually bad. They all have room to grow and become more appreciated in time :wowcry:

I'm so glad you're still here, just saying lol. It's hard to come by usernames I still recognize.

5 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

I'm so glad you're still here, just saying lol. It's hard to come by usernames I still recognize.

Thank you sis, same to you :heart: I know we've lost so many users since our day (or within the last couple of months even lmao)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Kintsugi is the best song on this album. Her voice in unbelievably good.

Spoiler

It sounds like a western piano ballad. I’m totally addicted with her vocals in 5:22 

1 minute ago, jazzsingrcultleadr said:

are we allowed to talk about individual songs rn? lmao-uhhh.gif

Not until it's officially released somewhere... 18.5 more hours to go till midnight in NZ

Otherwise use spoiler tags