Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

35 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I just don't understand what's so difficult to wrap one's head around the concept that Lana releases music for herself and for music, not to release the biggest "chart smash" or to appease others and that's okay. The fact that she continues to go the less obvious route by releasing The Grants instead of something like Taco Truck should be the most glaring example of that

And that’s one reason we love her

35 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

im gonna say something and its gonna be a little deranged but i wanna say it before anyone else does

Reveal hidden contents

i think DYKTATUOB was supposed to be the album after NFR... cocc is mainly outtakes from other albums (even its outtakes r outtakes) and blue banisters was made because of the criticism of cocc. and this album feels more like a NFR continuation than the last two albums. this is soooo deranged but pls support me in these hard times

I know that if cocc and bb hadn't been released and this was the next album after NFR  people would be crazy over every single song and wouldn't have complained about the piano in the grants 

Did you guys listen to that last fishtail snippet?:air:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

8 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

girl we don't give a f about anyone's review unless it's hersYoutuber-AJay-II.jpg

WE GOTTA FIND HER AND BRING HER BACK

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

17 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

he didn't even listen to it :um2: he listens to the music that was released along the week in his new music friday livestream

6 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Not everything’s about Lana y’all. Why would he drag this song out of all songs? It’s nothing new, sure, but it’s objectivity not a bad song.

giphy.gifrhony-ramona.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

23 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I know that if cocc and bb hadn't been released and this was the next album after NFR  people would be crazy over every single song and wouldn't have complained about the piano in the grants 

Did you guys listen to that last fishtail snippet?:air:

Why r people saying the grants is a piano song…. Yall know im the biggest piano hater. this is NOT a piano song:awkney:

Spoiler

Fishtail sounds like it's going to be my favorite from Side D :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Why r people saying the grants is a piano song…. Yall know im the biggest piano hater. this is NOT a piano song:awkney:

I think some are just equating piano songs and sleepy ballads as always identical.