Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

39 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

the way she posted only more than an hour later after the single dropped :gurl: 

Unidentified Flying F*ck :gurl:

24 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

she only has 8 title tracks :ma:

But they're just so good, it's hard to rank them (except for BTD being the best and LFL being last) :trisha:

When we needed BoZ the most, he disappeared 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, kaliuchis said:

early february is such a perfect time to drop Fingertips a single :ma:

ABSOLUTELY :true:

I get the same vibe from Fingertips that I got from White Dress and Bartender. An under-appreciated masterpiece.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

when she renamed american whore to A&W because it’s gonna be a huge gigantic single and they wouldn’t be able to say American Whore on the radio YUPPPPPP cracked the code everyone :sass:

6 hours ago, bluedealer said:

The double standards in music industry are just fucked up. I understand her anger in QOTC it must be frustrating. At the same time I'm super excited for new record bc eclipse that she changed the narrative as a survivor. Wishing her all the best and peace cuz she deserves that.

It’s funny because in The Guardian interview, the interviewer lists controversial artists at that time…Gaga, Miley, etc and Lana said those artists go out of their way to incite criticism, and she does not (besides the odd lyric here and there, which is accurate I would say) 

QFTC seemed to mirror that portion of the interview to me…..I don’t remember word for word what she even said, but I feel like the sentiments were the same. She got it bad from that because all the artists she listed were black or of color, but she was just listing popular artists in the US at the time….it wasn’t particularly racially motivated.

But that’s why I wish she would stop giving in to the naysayers….she has to realize some of her lyrical content DOES invite criticism, no matter if it’s just the weird one liner about drugs or domestic abuse. Shit like that will draw attention. I think she’s understood this since UV and has edited herself a lot. So good for her. 

I don’t think anyone could’ve anticipated the amount of backlash she got in 2020. Oh that was rough for all of us! 

37 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

It’s funny because in The Guardian interview, the interviewer lists controversial artists at that time…Gaga, Miley, etc and Lana said those artists go out of their way to incite criticism, and she does not (besides the odd lyric here and there, which is accurate I would say) 

QFTC seemed to mirror that portion of the interview to me…..I don’t remember word for word what she even said, but I feel like the sentiments were the same. She got it bad from that because all the artists she listed were black or of color, but she was just listing popular artists in the US at the time….it wasn’t particularly racially motivated.

But that’s why I wish she would stop giving in to the naysayers….she has to realize some of her lyrical content DOES invite criticism, no matter if it’s just the weird one liner about drugs or domestic abuse. Shit like that will draw attention. I think she’s understood this since UV and has edited herself a lot. So good for her. 

I don’t think anyone could’ve anticipated the amount of backlash she got in 2020. Oh that was rough for all of us! 

For real. I do believe it wasn't racially motivated. I agree that she should stop giving into the naysayers but I also understand her very well in the fighting for her truth :(

As for me it is disgusting that despite all the 'mental awareness' etc nowadays I feel like people still associatiate women's feelings with madness, hysteria and craziness. And then the whole situation was used to put her in the 'karen' cage.

I feel like, through her more recent lyrics, that she still struggles with it a lot like she doesn't even feel the love from the world but only family and friends. 

Just as I said I'm really curious what is coming out in March. Hopefully we'll get to know more about her story :)

Handmade beauty sealed up by two man-made walls...:bop:

22 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I’m loving Tunnel more and more each day, i went from being a hater to a enjoyer to a lover

I get it now

DONT FORGET ME

The outro

:wowcry:

We got you...we got you..