Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

57 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Miley is releasing her new album on the same day as Lana. Will she outsell her or no?

I'm really curious cause I feel they'll be really close. Miley will probably have the streaming advantage (specially if she has a hit around the album release) but I think Lana sells more physical.

I have high expectations for both albums so it's going to be a good day for music anyway :true:

giphy.gif

I'm annoyed that Miley is releasing on the same day because i want to enjoy her record but Lana's album is going to outshine it so bad (in my mind) that i'll never enjoy Mileys album the way i want to. I need at least a month after every Lana record before i can even consider enjoying another artist lol

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don’t care about sales but I low-key do want her label to force a more “mainstream” era in terms of her career-I mean she hasn’t done a UK tour in years 💀still pissed she fake cancelled last time tbh-I don’t need interviews-just some bop singles and a tour will do.

and I don’t mean LFL by bops.

will ajayll come back for lana on march 10? i think so :diva:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

25 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I don’t care about sales but I low-key do want her label to force a more “mainstream” era in terms of her career-I mean she hasn’t done a UK tour in years 💀still pissed she fake cancelled last time tbh-I don’t need interviews-just some bop singles and a tour will do.

and I don’t mean LFL by bops.

the power she holds when she does bops

like btd has been charting for 450+ weeks and is gaining around 4M streams daily 10 years later 

and doin time is still doing so well dispite it being a cover just because it’s a bop

tbh it's been pretty dry, but every day we get close to at least something to lose our minds to :oprah2: I'm trying to stay optmistic because there's no way nothing is happening. Maybe she just wanted to release that specific song on Sean's birthday even though her management didn't have anything planned bc of the Holiday season 

Anyway, what I'm trying to say - it's that no way we are going into March 10th completely blind :wtf3:

miley is boring now so oh well, she can keep her album. i'll be listening to something better :hair:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’m still on team ‘not getting another single’. I’m just hoping we get some kind of music video or album trailer

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

an insider just revealed that miley will be releasing her album on march 10 too

we really have to buy this album.. she needs a #1 album again :toofunny:

There is a rumor that Taylor will release Speak Now TV in March too. If she releases before/on March 10th, I don’t think either one of them is getting that #1. 

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

There is a rumor that Taylor will release Speak Now TV in March too. If she releases before March 10th, I don’t think either one of them is getting that #1. 

she usually waits 2+ months between album announcements and releases (not counting surprise drops). and she’s friends with both jack and lana so i think she’d at least wait till the 17th to release so it doesn’t overshadow their work