Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

We know Lana has pretentiousness when it comes to music especially post LFL-let’s just hope her collaborators reign her in instead of feeding this like Jack.

For what’s it’s worth-Change is top 3 piano ballad for me-it’s short, sweet and honest.

Clearly you haven't listened to the song "Change" I have, since the song "Change" I've listened to for years is 5 minutes and 21 seconds. Longer than 85% of her piano ballads. :awkney:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

23 minutes ago, yourbalancekeeper said:

Did anyone notice that the album has dolby atmos on Apple Music unlike her previous albums?

Yes and for some reason when I turn it on I can't hear the piano in second verse:rip:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

0bTck6D.jpg

I almost wonder if Lana’s stolen album footage contained clips from the memories she’s exploring in her songs.

Like..what if she had clips of her fishing with her father, walking under Ocean Blvd, etc..? A different timeline I fear

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

0bTck6D.jpg

I almost wonder if Lana’s stolen album footage contained clips from the memories she’s exploring in her songs.

Like..what if she had clips of her grandfather standing on her dad's shoulders suffocating him under water fishing with her father, walking under Ocean Blvd, etc..? A different timeline I fear

D.png

1 minute ago, BoDaToe said:

40 new pages since I checked in last. Did something happen or was it another fishgate?

Last relevant thing that happened was confirmation of PT and Fishtail as titles but I don't know if that happened within the last 40 pages :eek:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

0bTck6D.jpg

Like..what if she had clips of her fishing with her father, walking under Ocean Blvd, etc..? A different timeline I fear

I'm sure there was something special like that. She said in 2021 she wanted to make a mega trailer using footage from the last 2 years, and she said the camera was stolen and she wasn't sure what was going to happen with the footage. The thief, I feel, really messed up her plans.

"Don’t forget me"

I wonder if she started working on if before the theft happened and they had already exported some stuff or if it was all still unused raw footage :um2:

It really sucks not only at a professional level but personal too since those were her memories with friends and family :icant:

giphy.gif

Maybe she's so quiet this era because she's still upset (as she should be) at the theft, and just wants to drop the album in March 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wonder if she started working on if before the theft happened and they had already exported some stuff or if it was all still unused raw footage :um2:

It really sucks not only at a professional level but personal too since those were her memories with friends and family :icant:

Considering Chuck sometimes has a role in her homemade videos, I think it’s definitely possible there’s still a decent amount of material, but who knows how soon/late they decided to begin working on visuals..

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Why did i get a feeling by the things BOZ said, we'll be getting a total snooze fest except for a few songs😭😭😭

What did BoZ say that suggested a snoozefest (genuine question)?

Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Why did i get a feeling by the things BOZ said, we'll be getting a total snooze fest except for a few songs😭😭😭 This woman really seems to give up making something groundbreaking. And I can't understand the reason. I don't think I can handle another BB or COCC situation.(

These albums were totally good but enough is enough). The things that @Kintsugi said had really hyped me but it even turned out that he is Satan Ben himself. I actually lost my hype, thanks bozzz

He said those things to get this exact reaction from fans :eek:

He's been praising the album since he started talking about it. He even said the production throughout is grand and interesting. He was just playing yesterday 

giphy.gif