Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

17 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

girl every tracklist online right now is either fake, unconfirmed, or trolling, except for

1. The Grants

2. Title track

3. Sweet

4. A&W

6. Candy Necklace

9. Fingertips

thats all we know for sure, not accounting for anything insiders have said

you forgot An Eulogy and Edit ft Tommy Genesis, the 2 i’m most hyped for :flutter:

I'm a piano stan but since the songs are so long I doubt there's more than a couple of piano only tracks. Candy Necklace might be a ballad but Jon is great so I'm sure we're getting a nice composition and the piano samples on the other songs are really good too (and come from actual pianists :oic2:).

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

girl every tracklist online right now is either fake, unconfirmed, or trolling, except for

1. The Grants

2. Title track

3. Sweet

4. A&W

6. Candy Necklace

9. Fingertips

thats all we know for sure, not accounting for anything insiders have said

zz6axkr.png

no one would have guessed to write SMYL instead of SYML

16 minutes ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

zz6axkr.png

no one would have guessed to write SMYL instead of SYML

If you're talking about one with "Elizabeth's Story" as the closing track, it was made by @the ocean :thumb2: (I think).

The typo is a coincidence unless they are in their insider era :creepna2:

giphy.gif

I came across a screenshot of some fan missing the "old Paramore" and Hayley replied that the old Paramore is right there on Youtube whenever he needs it and that she promises she'll never ask him to be someone he was 15 years ago

and like, i kinda wish Lana would lash out like that at someone on IG asking for BTD cinematic/UV guitars

8BD928CC-480E-4B49-BA3B-8A8A09EE81E7.thu

Just now, MrFameKills said:

I came across a screenshot of some fan missing the "old Paramore" and Hayley replied that the old Paramore is right there on Youtube whenever he needs it and that she promises she'll never ask him to be someone he was 15 years ago

and like, i kinda wish Lana would lash out like that at someone on IG asking for BTD cinematic/UV guitars

I can't miss old Lana cause I listen to BTD and HM daily :creepna2:

I'll never understand stans stuck in a particular era even if it was great or even her best. The music is going nowhere go listen to it!

I guess nostalgia has a big involvement cause I'm starting to see more LFL appreciation now that some years have passed. 

The Lana stan cycle is loving a new album, trashing it a year later then loving it again after 5 years :thumb2:

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Fr, like the new album isn't out yet and people are already complaining about it having too many piano ballads or for it not being different to the her last three albums.

If Lana is more comfortable doing piano, ballads etc. so be it. She found herself and she is doing the things she loves now. 

23 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

well, there are some artists who couldnt resist that kind of wishful thinking from the stans who "misses the old sound" that they have to give in for the sake of nostalgia and they completely lost their artistry & their personality in it while trying to give these stans what they ask for and they failed to keep up with the changes of art , music and industry. I'm thinking of Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry for example (Love Sux and Smile)

I'm so proud that Lana was never an artist who accepts to compromise, this is why i love her so much - she knows the line between giving the fans what they want while still doing what tf she wants without giving 2 shits about anyone's opinion.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

This era started out so iconic with Hola TV album announce announcement,  Title track drop, the gorgeous stunning serving cover arts:oprah:

I really hope she feeds us sth in the next 57 days for example another interview,  another single  ,music video,  album trailer , playing a snippet from a new song when calling Honeymoon Hotline , some cryptic teasing post :trisha:

But hope is a dangerous thing indeed  & I know it's Lana we talking about :true:

We got alot of inside Info though so it's not like we got nothing but sth her side would be nice 

Anyways the album is going to be amazing, March 10th can't come soon enough,  but I definetly gonna distract myself from the wait & going back to real life. The wait will be doable then:true: Also still taking some recent info with a grain of salt & wait for the day we finally get the goddamn tracklist :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

32 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

This era started out so iconic with Hola TV album announce announcement,  Title track drop, the gorgeous stunning serving cover arts:oprah:

I really hope she feeds us sth in the next 57 days for example another interview,  another single  ,music video,  album trailer , playing a snippet from a new song when calling Honeymoon Hotline , some cryptic teasing post :trisha:

But hope is a dangerous thing indeed  & I know it's Lana we talking about :true:

We got alot of inside Info though so it's not like we got nothing but sth her side would be nice 

Anyways the album is going to be amazing, March 10th can't come soon enough,  but I definetly gonna distract myself from the wait & going back to real life. The wait will be doable then:true: Also still taking some recent info with a grain of salt & wait for the day we finally get the goddamn tracklist :trisha:

that low quality hola TV recording was so iconic and how multiple people were saying something was coming on the seventh and no one believed them until the video came out