Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

10 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

well the shazam ️ AHApp doesn’t recognize it so yeah lets move on to the next fake snippet

if the snippet doesn't have Lana's voice or it's distorted/ such lq that you can't tell if it's Lana's voice I just automatically assume that it's fake

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but was I the only one who reacted to the caption in Rob’s latest post? “The ocean always makes me smile…” reminded me very much of kill kill. “The ocean always makes me cry.” Is this the fan favorite getting sampled? Kill kill? Also the dots makes me feel like there is more to the caption

Manifesting this WTF:pray2:

7 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but was I the only one who reacted to the caption in Rob’s latest post? “The ocean always makes me smile…” reminded me very much of kill kill. “The ocean always makes me cry.” Is this the fan favorite getting sampled? Kill kill? Also the dots makes me feel like there is more to the caption

It's not impossible considering Kill Kill was solely written by Lana :um2:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

You know what I miss from Lana? The ambience:crai: The car revving through Honeymoon (the song) is one of my favorite parts of the song because it just adds so much to it. i hope we get some moments like that on the album.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Fever said:

so when does the part of the era start when people start asking shops about the record? 

people were emailing record stores the day of the pre-order announcement :blush3:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

42 minutes ago, jackritchiexo said:

hey sorry i made the A&W fake snippet i was bored last night and i was messing abt with sounds and guitars and i thought it sounded pretty but yeah it’s fake haha very fake as u can tell 

:pls::bebe::benmawson:

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Seven spirits and an alabaster box
I still _ to my _

listed as the a&w pre chorus on you-know-where

LyzUiRj.gif

her Mary Magdalene era:oprah4:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

8 minutes ago, Fever said:

so when does the part of the era start when people start asking shops about the record? 

it started on the 5th of December when that tiktok record store girly was alleging the album was coming out that week

1 hour ago, syrup amour said:

He actually saw @the ocean’s fake track list

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Ocean drops on march 10th and then we spring ahead an hour the next day, I honestly don’t know which one I’m more excited for 

Just now, bewhitehotforever said:

now why does it say one month

Probably because there is less than 2 months. It should say like 1.___ months 

"Don’t forget me"

Not to start discourse but if we count Violets as an album, her 10th studio album will be released on the 10th day in the 10th week of the year. :krylie:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Still think "Fishtail" and "Fingertips" will be right next to each other on the tracklist (8 & 9) and be sister songs :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, Mer said:

Not to start discourse but if we count Violets as an album, her 10th studio album will be released on the 10th day in the 10th week of the year. :krylie:

Not to continue the discourse but what are we counting as an album? Paradise or AKA? Or did we just decide it was open for interpretation if it was AKA, Paradise or Violet? Honestly I want her to clarify this more than I want the track list.