Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Why did i get a feeling by the things BOZ said, we'll be getting a total snooze fest except for a few songs😭😭😭 This woman really seems to give up making something groundbreaking. And I can't understand the reason. I don't think I can handle another BB or COCC situation.(

These albums were totally good but enough is enough). The things that @Kintsugi said had really hyped me but it even turned out that he is Satan Ben himself. I actually lost my hype, thanks bozzz

What are you even talking about? BoZ was joking around last night 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Considering Chuck sometimes has a role in her homemade videos, I think it’s definitely possible there’s still a decent amount of material, but who knows how soon/late they decided to begin working on visuals..

If the plan was still the same as in the livestream Rich Lee was also involved so I hope he also had some of the footage 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Why did i get a feeling by the things BOZ said, we'll be getting a total snooze fest except for a few songs😭😭😭 This woman really seems to give up making something groundbreaking. And I can't understand the reason. I don't think I can handle another BB or COCC situation.(

These albums were totally good but enough is enough). The things that @Kintsugi said had really hyped me but it even turned out that he is Satan Ben himself. I actually lost my hype, thanks bozzz

some of you really need to develop opinions of your own and stop being so gullible to every random shit insiders say. like the album hype is not over because BOZ was shitposting on ATRL last night with a reaction pic of squidward in a blonde wig :thumb2:

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

If the plan was still the same as in the livestream Rich Lee was also involved so I hope he also had some of the footage 

I really hope Rich Lee is involved! Imagine if we get a Doin’ Time-esque video for A&W:lange:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

did people actually think BoZ was working with Ben….?? I thought we were all in on the joke:scoff:

last night was iconic though tbh

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

my heart when the sudden influx of anxiety hits my body whenever I think about the album release:

BthQM4l.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I had a dream that A&W sounded like a crazier version of The Blackest Day :oprah4:

and then I woke up

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, gom737 said:

when do yall think she will reveal the track list?

Like mid February, but we'll figure the tracklist out before then

2 minutes ago, gom737 said:

at this rate i don’t think she’ll reveal the tracklist i think we’re just gonna find out by something leaking or the album dropping 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, gom737 said:

february 31 :true:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

4 minutes ago, gom737 said:

on the day of the release when it becomes available on streaming services

lets not lie to ourselves, she won't be posting anything until that day

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Thinking about how this album is 5, maybe 6 minutes longer than Lust for Life, which is already a total experience when you put it on :trisha:

Just now, jamesss said:

im wishing that absolutely nothing leaks at all including the tracklist and we all find out on release day

Like realistically the album will leak, but I'm dreaming that it doesn't leak until the week of. Most people don't tend to listen to leaks that close, and even if they do it tends not to dramatically effect sales. Midnights leaked like 2 days beforehand, and sure people were listening and talking about it online, but that barely affected sales, and nobody even really remembers that it leaked because it was so close to the release date