Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Her team could have bought candy necklaces in bulk and sold them on her webstore for like a 1000% upcharge. Missed opportunity.ย :thumb3:

23 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok, Like I canโ€™t explain it.

Iโ€™m obsessed with American Whore, Yet somehow this has made me more paranoid for the quality of the pressings this time aroundโ€ฆ

:sadcore:

Girl same. All those variants of COCC and none of them donโ€™t have static. Canโ€™t be worse than the Honeymoon pressing though.ย :um2:

topsters2-2-1.png

ย 

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

The way I JUST saw the necklace on her storyย :hdu::hdu::hdu: Oh my god I need it

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ *ใ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE ใ€€หš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหšใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ

no one cares but hereโ€™s my plan: iโ€™m going to buy the racer jacket and the zippo and then buy the AW necklace from another person on etsy cuz i donโ€™t rlly wanna spend $85 on that what do you guys think? i only about $170 to spend

giphy.gif

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  "๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘’, ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“๐“‹๐’น"

ย  ย instagram

I think I just want the lighter, tbh, and I don't even smoke.ย ย :thumb3:

ย 

Any sort of vinyl box set, though, and she can have all my money.ย 

3 hours ago, ldrrr said:

does anyone know how much the jacket will beย 

about $130

ย ย 0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

ย 

๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ˜…๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅย ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ,ย ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ž-๐ก๐š๐ซ๐, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ˜…๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I thought it was a bracelet rip

When and where shall it be available? I've actually never bought any merch off her sites but if postage isn't too terrible I just might this time

We donโ€™t know when, but itโ€™ll most likely be on her webshops and not from the village.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

I have made it through the night without the merch dropping/getting sold out.ย 

ย 

Mommy Lana you better drop it later today though, thank you.

wednesday does seemย like a good shout for a merch drop imoย :really:ย manifesting!!!