fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoon outtake christmas game <3

15 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

wait is it really an unleaked hm photoshoot outtake on ur php:wowcry:

Wish it was, but it's just a fanmade pic.

Unfortunately I didn't found it in HQ :(

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

how the fuck are you guys are voting for a 6 second boring snippet over a 36 second melancholic catchy snippet with verses & chorus…seriously wtf. i think y’all are just trying to be different :crossed:

i’ve been listening to cfy every night since i’ve heard it and even identified the chords to sing it on my piano and continue writing the lyrics for my own closure, i’ll go insane if it doesn’t leak soon 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

how the fuck are you guys are voting for a 6 second boring snippet over a 36 second melancholic catchy snippet with verses & chorus…seriously wtf. i think y’all are just trying to be different :crossed:

i’ve been listening to cfy every night since i’ve heard it and even identified the chords to sing it on my piano and continue writing the lyrics for my own closure, i’ll go insane if it doesn’t leak soon 

emote.gif

It could mean Crazy With Moos (CFY demo with cow sample 🐄

Or alternately… "Come With Me" :groundhog:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

5 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

girl just go listen to hanging around and change the lyrics a lil you’ll be fine!! california sounds new and beautiful and we want it bad

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

girl just go listen to hanging around and change the lyrics a lil you’ll be fine!! california sounds new and beautiful and we want it bad

and we all said that about crazy for you when the snippets leaked :crossed:

even though i want california too i’m voting for crazy for you because we’ve been waiting for literal months

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

and we all said that about crazy for you when the snippets leaked :crossed:

even though i want california too i’m voting for crazy for you because we’ve been waiting for literal months

i always been disappointed by crazy for you tbh, it’s cute but it’s no california or dark city 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat