jadee

Opinions on a possible 2023 tour/setlist?

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

also, all of these mention NJ

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Pin_Up_Galore_(song)

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Dangerous_Girl_(song)

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Heartshaped_Chevrolet_(song)

2 minutes ago, paris texas said:

i see her doing zero tours because this is lana del rey we're talking about and i'm 100% sure that ben & ed are basically dragging her to brazil to do a festival

is lollapalooza annual? is that in brasil?

I created a rumours thread to discuss the alleged show in Brazil. If the festival confirms this, I'll move it to the Shows section :)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 hours ago, Blossom said:

maybe shes touring and rob is going to play the piano for sweet Carolina etc. 

wow I rly took my delulu pills this morning omg 

You clearly did cuz we all know Rob's gonna be her new backup dancer

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

On 1/17/2023 at 1:14 PM, ultravi0lenc said:

... i just heard some news that some people that works at universal music brazil said shes coming to mita festival (rio de janeiro) in may… not quite sure if its true but 🤷‍♀️

It seems like they had legit info.

9 minutes ago, paris texas said:

i see her doing zero tours because this is lana del rey we're talking about and i'm 100% sure that ben & ed are basically dragging her to brazil to do a festival

Live footage of Lana boarding the plane to Brazil 

I sure hope she goes on tour again and goes back to New Mexico cause I was so close to seeing her then for the NFR tour. I was working really hard to buy tickets for 2 VIP  and gas money (which I did) and my ride that was gonna drive me to the show bail on me (I live 3 hours away from where she was playing). I was so devastated that I was so close to seeing her and couldn't. 

17 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

I sure hope she goes on tour again and goes back to New Mexico cause I was so close to seeing her then for the NFR tour. I was working really hard to buy tickets for 2 VIP  and gas money (which I did) and my ride that was gonna drive me to the show bail on me (I live 3 hours away from where she was playing). I was so devastated that I was so close to seeing her and couldn't. 

I hope you cursed them 

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

That’s so good for him and I’m happy he’s reliable but Lana has never done an official performance at a concert or festival without announcing it unless it was for one song at a random Texas bar with nikki lane. It’s very strange for a journalist to be going around announcing a performance before her or her team does that’s all bby. :heart:

i highly doubt that lana would announce a performance at a festival two months prior when the festival's entire lineup hasn't even been announced

Now that's confirmed that lana is comming back to the stages I WANT A FUCKING BEAUTIFUL TOUR POSTER. And since ''did you know..'' is an enormous name for a tour, it would be cool something like ''american whore tour" lol or even a whole new name for this tour like ''endless summer tour'' was

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

The Grandfather Please Stand on the Shoulders of My Father While He’s Deep-Sea Fishing World Tour

:creepna3:

it looks like the title of the lost musical that lana said in a interview that she was writing for a play

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

OK but if she called it the Don’t Forget Me Tour :oprah: what a comeback. I hope I’m wrong about what I’ve been saying lately with regards to her not touring.

Let’s hope the collective attempt at realism here was really us just doing the law of attraction, and us “letting go” of any idea of a tour actually brought it to us. :oprah:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

OK but if she called it the Don’t Forget Me Tour :oprah: what a comeback. I hope I’m wrong about what I’ve been saying lately with regards to her not touring.

Let’s hope the collective attempt at realism here was really us just doing the law of attraction, and us “letting go” of any idea of a tour actually brought it to us. :oprah:

Oh my god that name :xcry: opens the show with Video Games, ends the show with Ocean Blvd..:wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

13 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Thats so perfect omg :oprah: