Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
The Grants

Biggest “red flag” for a Lana stan to have?

14 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

omg this

especially the tons of FAKE ones :toofunny:

456a8b34fc0513ac43b7355bb5caa98b.jpg

like they looked cool back in our little bubble in 2011-2012, but i legit see people use these unironically to this day

i get nostalgic over her old style too sometimes, but we can save that for anniversaries 

Red flag is people not knowing which photos are fan edits/photoshops :oic2:

41 minutes ago, acacia said:

ahh ok i agree that’s annoying

sorry i don’t know that exact dates of release on a lot of unreleased songs 🤷‍♀️

sorry if that sounded bitchy 

red flag is kissing insiders/leakers asses 

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

REAL red flags

- fans who think insiders + leakers are the most reliable sources (even when they're getting trolled to high heavens)
- fans who think that BTD / ultraviolence was her peak and miss "the old lana" (as if she ever left :smh:)
- fans who don't know how to research
- fans who think the fake edits are good / encourage the fake edits / think the fake edits are real
- fans who don't see the (what should be) obvious satirical / rhetorical elements in her work (kinda like how a&w is making fun of the "old lana" fans or how PMIAM is not a pro-grooming song)
- fans who think everything she's done is absolutely perfect and that she has not done a single bad thing in her life (*looks at the QFTC defenders*)
- fans who dismiss jack for no good reason
- fans who dismiss drew for no good reason
- fans who speak for lana as if they know her personally
- fans who intentionally start shit to prove a point

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

“nfr is her best album” :hottie:

I would say fans that act like this album is the gold standard and disregard all her albums pre and post NFR :eek3:

i love this thread and how everyone can talk shit without quoting these certain people they're referring to :shh2:

as for me the red flag is when somebody's personality is based on being shady/bitchy. Not only as a Lana stan but in general, there's no need to be rude, especially for fun. Just deal with your emotions without harming anyone.

stans who've been to 20+ lana shows and still have to get barricade and a selfie every time. bigger red flag if they push and are rude to other fans. maybe try letting other fans, who haven't had those opportunities before, get their chance. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

8 hours ago, lala said:

the fans who romanticize AKA and say it’s her “best era” even though that was a hard time for her mentally :judgingu4: 

bonus points if they take “boarding school” seriously:eek2:

Most pessimistic post of 2023 so far goes to you! Wow. “Boarding School” is very serious & dear to Lana hence the Facebook posts talking about it with one of her friends she actually went to school with & how joyous she was when she performed it live. AKA is undoubtedly on her top 3 best albums list & we wouldn’t even have the Lana we know today without it. Everyone comes from somewhere & the record is a beautiful representation of the life she lived before becoming famous. So what she lived an indulgent life, battled addiction, & experienced tremendous heartbreak…. she still managed to find the silver lining in her circumstance & have fun. It’s really weird to consider loving, appreciating, & even relating to a young girl having a dark story and turning it into something beautiful. Yikes.

26 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

stalker fans.. im looking at u dat1guitarguy or whatever your name is

Didn’t he steal her computer with the 2nd poetry book on it? :awk:

The way he was lunging at her when she was leaving church was actually terrifying! 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Didn’t he like steal her car & her computer with the 2nd poetry book on it? :awk:

The way he was lunging at her when she was leaving church was actually terrifying! 

I think that was someone else but sean larkin i think ripped into him in his dms at the time he was dating lana

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

"Fans" who hoard on Lana's material, like they buy 1627383 copies of each variants, boxsets, limited edition items and magazines, only so they can rip off desperate fans a few years down the line. You are the Ticketmaster of Lana's merch.

saying that it's wrong to think that AKA is your favorite album/her best album... now THAT'S a red flag :horror: let alone thinking it's problematic to like that era

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e