The Grants

Biggest “red flag” for a Lana stan to have?

16 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

has this image as their unreleased album cover 

artworks-000061879336-vcq0nl-t500x500.jp

I never realised her neck looks kind of long in this photo

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just now, ruined said:

I'm not white but ok

And I respect your opinion

I'm not here to fight

@Wait For Life shared their amazing opinion and I agree with that opinion

That's it

I said it’s a popular opinion among whites. I didn’t say you were white but in that case, welcome to your Stacey Dash era. 

I don’t respect your opinion because I don’t believe in defending white fragility. Lana is my all time favorite singer but qftc was a tone deaf, white-centric mess that glossed over what woc have had to face vs white women. That’s not an opinion, it’s observable fact. Add me to your ignore list :godlaugh:

another red flag that i have seen in this thread is lana fans who shit on other lana fans for having a different opinion on her music than them :hillary:

attacking BB stans for liking that album is an example - attacking NFR stans OR haters for liking/hating that album is another example

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, paris texas said:

another red flag that i have seen in this thread is lana fans who shit on other lana fans for having a different opinion on her music than them :hillary:

attacking BB stans for liking that album is an example - attacking NFR stans OR haters for liking/hating that album is another example

so true, everyone has different music taste and we shouldn’t be rude to them because they like an album that you don’t like.

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Just now, paris texas said:

even if these were jokes - wasn't funny:pls: cuz i personally take all of the answers here as serious ones and i really dont understand why it has to be a red flag not liking any album when its all based on taste

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Just now, lanaismamom said:

even if these were jokes - wasn't funny:pls: cuz i personally take all of the answers here as serious ones and i really dont understand why it has to be a red flag not liking any album when its all based on taste

there are some "opinions" that are genuine red flags but when it comes to the music itself, it's just music it's all subjective :oprah3:

i am a very vocal NFR hater but i also don't shit on those who like it because it's art and art can be enjoyed & interpreted in many different ways - that's what makes it so cool & fun :oprah3:

!! BUT !! at the same time there are popular & unpopular opinions and if you have an unpopular opinion you have to learn to take the piss and laugh about it - while all art is subjective, that doesn't necessarily mean that all art is exempt from criticism and if you enjoy a piece of art that is largely criticized you should accept that criticism :oprah3:

i know my opinion on NFR is unpopular and i don't really care - is my taste bad? maybe. so what lmao

3 minutes ago, paris texas said:

there are some "opinions" that are genuine red flags but when it comes to the music itself, it's just music it's all subjective :oprah3:

i am a very vocal NFR hater but i also don't shit on those who like it because it's art and art can be enjoyed & interpreted in many different ways - that's what makes it so cool & fun :oprah3:

!! BUT !! at the same time there are popular & unpopular opinions and if you have an unpopular opinion you have to learn to take the piss and laugh about it - while all art is subjective, that doesn't necessarily mean that all art is exempt from criticism and if you enjoy a piece of art that is largely criticized you should accept that criticism :oprah3:

i know my opinion on NFR is unpopular and i don't really care - is my taste bad? maybe. so what lmao

:true:everything i wanted to say, and i know ur norman opinion is unpopular but u are so real for that:oprah3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

13 minutes ago, Pnin said:

Add me to your ignore list :godlaugh:

ofc I won't

I have no problem with you or your opinion

It's just that I have my own opinion

And I'm not here to fight

All love :kiss:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

7 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

having aka as their favorite album 

AKA isn’t my favorite but honestly it is top 3 or 4, it makes me sad when people do it dirty just because it’s old. i wonder if people would do the same if it was still available. such a beautifully cohesive piece of work, and imo a combination of literally every single lana album that followed it

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

AKA isn’t my favorite but honestly it is top 3 or 4, it makes me sad when people do it dirty just because it’s old. i wonder if people would do the same if it was still available. such a beautifully cohesive piece of work, and imo a combination of literally every single lana album that followed it

if 2010 is old to some people then i'm concerned :hillary:

25 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

idk but i definitely side eye anyone who uses these photos 😭

456a8b34fc0513ac43b7355bb5caa98b.jpg 0981797e4c9ee1b852d0b5401cb1cba4.jpg 8355ecc1838f0a36cc68f265fdd3020f.jpg 789851dbe46ed1dd9cc7a74a22e1fe06.jpg

I came here to say this ^. Fans who face-swapped Lana on some random girl's body. Really weird.

And I'm sad some people think/thought the picture of Lana on the Grammys with photoshopped tears on her cheeks is real.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

14 minutes ago, ruined said:

ofc I won't

I have no problem with you or your opinion

It's just that I have my own opinion

And I'm not here to fight

All love :kiss:

Nah, this whole thing is a microcosm of why we don’t have equity in America. Beneath that veneer of politesse is bullshit. Bye:um3: