Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

10 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Why is h*** * b*by by Lana so controversial? 
It’s a really basic song 

if you rlly wanna know, just go look through the youtube comments of it, people talk about it there 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, cherrytropico said:

if you rlly wanna know, just go look through the youtube comments of it, people talk about it there 

are the comments all just fan speculation/rumors or was there some legitimacy to the claims? never heard of this leak before

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

i don't feel like going out of my way to listen to this song, or click on a video containing it, but i don't think youtube comments will be the most accurate, i'm sure there's some youtube stans who still think summertime sadness is about a friend who died, or that axl rose husband is from 2002

but i think we should just stop talking about it because it's obvious something sensitive for lana, and i'm sure we're not really allowed to discuss it much in the first place

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

y o u r  h o t , h o t  w e a t h e r  i n   t h e  s u m m e r  . . .

basically that particular song she does NOT want out there and even suggested police investigation into who leaked it and the lyrics definitely seem personal

don’t really want to elaborate any further because it’s not really my place to speculate on super personal info she doesn’t want public

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

are the comments all just fan speculation/rumors or was there some legitimacy to the claims? never heard of this leak before

ben contacted the police over this song leaking, so whatever the real story behind it is it’s clearly really sensitive for lana. i’m uncomfortable just remembering this song exists 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

8 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

ben contacted the police over this song leaking, so whatever the real story behind it is it’s clearly really sensitive for lana. i’m uncomfortable just remembering this song exists 

Im not going to talk about this any further then out of respect.. but are we all sure honeymouns isn’t lying like he does all the time 💀… the song is still up on YT and soundcloud from two years ago so why haven’t they took it down?

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Im not going to talk about this any further then out of respect.. but are we all sure honeymouns isn’t lying like he does all the time 💀… the song is still up on YT and soundcloud from two years ago so why haven’t they took it down?

i believe somebody from lana's team contacted elle because i remember there was a thread telling us that we were forbidden to talk about it, but that thread is gone now, i don't know if that thread mentioned that there was an investigation, but this clearly was a leak that really upset lana, when usually the most that happens is honeymouns' youtube upload gets taken down lol, about the other uploads still being up, it's possible that they just slipped through the cracks, it's a bit silly to think that they'd spend every waking moment trying to take down uploads, they have other things to do besides that

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

i didn’t see anyone talk about this what’s up with this ? 

it's real, we already have the instrumental, before, it was believed that a version with vocals didn't exist, but fortunately, there is one out there :pray2: 

Just now, hotshot2am said:

jesus it’s that old already ? :sadcore4: i’m slow 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it's real, we already have the instrumental, before, it was believed that a version with vocals didn't exist, but fortunately, there is one out there :pray2: 

so the gorgeous DH instrumental and this snippet are from the same song ? we need it NOW cause you never have enough biblical lana songs :oprah3:

41 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

I yes I know what song you mean now

sorry to bring this up again :hide: could you edit the title out of your post since you quoted the post that had the title (before it was edited)?

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

sorry to bring this up again :hide: could you edit the title out of your post since you quoted the post that had the title (before it was edited)?

done:nails:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

does anyone else notice at the end of blue banisters she says “all my fffsisters”. u can hear her saying f before sisters and it makes me wonder if she forgot the lyrics while recording it or something :grr:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

15 hours ago, shadesofyayo said:

does anyone else notice at the end of blue banisters she says “all my fffsisters”. u can hear her saying f before sisters and it makes me wonder if she forgot the lyrics while recording it or something :grr:

i never realized that until now and i cant unhear it anymore LOL

just listened to it again and the line says “all my sisters fly to me” so maybe she was thinking ahead and already wanted to say fly? i might be wrong tho

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

last fm 

soundcloud