Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

23 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Ikr? This is really suspicious... why after 10 years of career all of a sudden everybody and their mother started to acknowledge aka? :eartha2:

Omg maybe you already discussed this, but could this be the thing she's wanted to do for a long time and now she finally can (per that magazine interview) :gasp:

ok so who’s paying 1€ for the trial fee of les inrocks? at the end of lana’s article it says “pay to read the 71% rest of the article" ? normally it’s coming out tomorrow on newsstands so i’ll try to go buy it and see if there’s any juicy info in there, i’d love if she was on the cover :sass:

1 hour ago, urgirl said:

LanaDelReyPR210911-2.jpg

I have to admit, I miss this Lana (and b4 the haters come in I love the ‘current’ Lana) but she was such a vibe and I miss it 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

I have to admit, I miss this Lana (and b4 the haters come in I love the ‘current’ Lana) but she was such a vibe and I miss it 

She is such a baddie here i love this photo:trisha:

The new picture of her with the blue popsicle reminded me a little bit of that period for some reason 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 minute ago, deadlyynightshade said:

She is such a baddie here i love this photo:trisha:

The new picture of her with the blue popsicle reminded me a little bit of that period for some reason 

yes!! Just getting recognized and getting famous and not giving a crap!!

I completely agree!! I loved the pics of the Summer Bummer promo and the popsicle picture! I love that she still will just give random pics and still shine!

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

did the popsicle in the new photo remind anyone else of lana eating the popsicle during her recent annie mac interview? queen of fucking popsicles tbh :dance:

yeah me too lmao

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time