Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

The song in which Lana is featured is a bleachers song, doesn't it??

I was waiting for something bigger. 

I just read you can’t even hear her on the song ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

when are we going to stop saying "oh she's the next madonna/gaga" to young female artists and start looking at ther individually. no one needs to build up their story trying to get to another person's level.

also i don't think lana needs to "promote" to get more popular, but to please her already stabilized fan base. i would love if her record label/ben and ed pushed her to have more communication with her fans, so that we don't need to be where we are, getting crazy speculating around 2 vague informations about BB that some random insider gave us.

stop comparing girlies against each other and putting one “higher” than the other. every single one of them is original in their own way and have created their own world of art. lol

anyways... 

Spoiler

sylvia :yawn:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

12 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

when are we going to stop saying "oh she's the next madonna/gaga" to young female artists and start looking at ther individually. no one needs to build up their story trying to get to another person's level.

also i don't think lana needs to "promote" to get more popular, but to please her already stabilized fan base. i would love if her record label/ben and ed pushed her to have more communication with her fans, so that we don't need to be where we are, getting crazy speculating around 2 vague informations about BB that some random insider gave us.

I think I kicked up a storm and was misunderstood, I was saying what others have said about her in magazines and media etc…but yeah I better shut up before mods get pissed at being off topic ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

does anyone else just forget that people outside of this forum stan lana? sometimes i think it's just us lot.. it may as well be :candy::heart:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, White Picket Chemtrails said:

What did he even do

Besides acting like an entitled god, who let underaged ppl send nudes for WD info. He's outright called certain ethnicities stupid, just for the sake of it, among other really questionable tweets and replies. 

Point is, let's not forgive the fucker because we got a bit of info. 

But let's definitely celebrate new music to come!!:gurl:

Just now, Lentilus said:

Besides acting like an entitled god, who let underaged ppl send nudes for WD info. He's outright called certain ethnicities stupid, just for the sake of it, among other really questionable tweets and replies. 

Point is, let's not forgive the fucker because we got a bit of info. 

But let's definitely celebrate new music to come!!:gurl:

I thought the underaged nudes thing has been going around since 2016 and debunked many times. It's really not that nice to accuse someone of that. I simply don't believe that he is dumb enough to send info for nudes. I don't know anything about the ethnicities too, are there any evidence to what you are saying?

Marina dropping the title track from her upcoming album + its MV tomorrow, Lana dropping 3 new songs on Thursday (and probably BB MV as well) :beyonce:

Also, this is off-topic but it's in addition to something on-topic sooo y'all better give some love to Marina tomorrow, she's dropping a dope ass track! 

Spoiler

She didn't pay me for promo, I promise :smile2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

49 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

f9BTFzD.gif

Hide contents

never-had-a-chance-gifs-katy-perry-crowdOTdzOzu.gif
3ZgaDqj.gif3ZgaDqj.gifUhvZJhD.gifoNF8dlK.gif9mnrgB3.gifXiyJDer.gifxx7ScNd.gif

p7pteUD.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

We should celebrate the triple release by having someone leak Unidentified Flying Bill, Crazy For You, and Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven :sass:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I wonder how @Jack Antonoff is a God is doing and feeling today. :ma:

Is it the end of an era? Is it the end of America? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

35 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

y'all better give some love to Marina tomorrow, she's dropping a dope ass track! 

Hide contents

She didn't pay me for promo, I promise :smile2:

we know she didn’t she doesn’t have that kind of money :blush3:

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

we know she didn’t she doesn’t have that kind of money :blush3:

That’s why y’all gotta give her some streams tomorrow :smile2:

OT: my rank of excitement is pretty much TB > WW > BB

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif