Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

I wonder how Bonnaroo will go. She’s playing before Tyler but I wonder if they’re still friends considering her antics these past two years. 

he was literally banned from the UK for 5 years for his lyrics encouraging hatred :awkney:

26 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Sorry if this is already on this site somewhere else but I'm seeing it for the first time rn and :rip:

MxOUR0C.png

Did she deactivate?

Also why does this post have boobs what do boobs have to do with Lana not caring that you got hit by a truck

So many questions

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

34 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Sorry if this is already on this site somewhere else but I'm seeing it for the first time rn and :rip:

MxOUR0C.png

i feel like this is missing like ... at least 80% of context .. bc imagining this scenario playing out in my head the way it’s described is just :deadbanana:

RVhKIwP.gif

15 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Did she deactivate?

Also why does this post have boobs what do boobs have to do with Lana not caring that you got hit by a truck

So many questions

I think she must've, I tried to find the post myself and the account was nowhere to be found

It's not my screenshot so idk how old the post is I just wanted to share it bc the awkward interaction at the chateau was sending me :toofunny:

UbsOye5.png

36 minutes ago, orpheline said:

Lol it's my screenshot :toofunny: It's from 2018 and I don't think she's on Instagram anymore... big fan of Paz and it's apparent she's been struggling with mental health the past few years at least and has been taken advantage of by several people in the industry including Weinstein etc. and has mentioned conspiracies involving the accident with the truck and something about her mother... It seems she also feels taken advantage of by Lana using that paparazzi footage in Video Games and is resentful of it whenever it's brought up.

As for boobs she's just nude 50% of the time

DAx3JZNXoAAXlDv?format=jpg&name=small

Knowing Paz.... that's probably the full context

Omg sorry bestie I didn’t know it was yours :pout: I saw it on t*mblr tonight and I can’t stop replaying that interaction in my head :bebe:

UbsOye5.png

Wow Ben is defending Dua publicly for just 1 article.

Lmao . Where was he when Lana was being trashed all over the world???

She should just quit and find better managers. Even though I know she is super comfortable with them and really close buddies.

30 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Wow Ben is defending Dua publicly for just 1 article.

Lmao . Where was he when Lana was being trashed all over the world???

She should just quit and find better managers. Even though I know she is super comfortable with them and really close buddies.

The „For just 1 article“ in question:

I think, it would be absolutely fucked up to not defend her?? 
Lana brought it on herself with QftC: she choose to publish it the way she did, please. :wtfney:
You can’t really compare these situations … jesus

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

this doesnt add to anything, purely for my own interests but does anyone know if she still owns her old jaguars? i havent seen her use them these past few years

also, is she still friends with jaime king? thought they used to be close kinda miss that friendship 

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

If rumours are true we might get the album cover and the tracklist on June first with the release of dealer as a new single?

can bringing up diorleak "tea" finally be a reason for warning points pls :eyeroll2:

On 5/19/2021 at 3:47 AM, Clampigirl said:

Big thanks to @Dominikx4 for letting me buy a Spotify exclusive vinyl from you, it's absolutely gorgeous and I'm so happy to own it! :wub:

owDymwk.jpg

Omg I love this photo, I wish she would've used this for CoCC's album cover instead! Gorgeous and majestic. 

Listening to "White Dress" right after "Wildflower Wildfire," and Jack's production really is so muffled :bebe: this is not coming from a "we have to trash a previous project," mindset btw. White Dress is a favorite of mine, the new tracks just sound so FULL.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.