Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

On 6/6/2023 at 8:29 PM, prettywhenimhigh said:

she reached 51 million monthly listeners on spotify and is now #41 most popular artist

she's reaching new numbers everyday it's crazyyy

2 weeks later she's now #28 most popular artist and has 55 million monthly listeners 8295E0F8-5F3F-4556-9452-BC2AB6B8DF77.gif

6 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Lana has surpassed Beyoncé with monthly listeners on Spotify :true:

this is so insane I can't believe it :oprah:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 6/18/2023 at 11:29 PM, drugsdesire said:

if you look at the timeline of lana’s relationships, most of them literally overlap. the relationship with barrie and the relationship with francesco, her hooking up with james franco during her relationship with francesco, clay alluding that she was cheating on him, clay and lana breaking up in july and lana being seen with mike immediately after, the whole jack and evan on and off fiasco when jack sent her valentines day flowers while she was with evan… it’s a whole thing and anybody who denies it is delulu :sluttybunny:

loud and wrong 

December 2013 - When Lana says she began her "protracted' break up with Barrie

May / June 2014 - When barrie says he found out from interviews she was giving and when he says Lana texted him it was too hard to do in person

July 2014 - "I'm single [for now]" and she was hanging out w Francesco

Not until after July 2014 that she says anything about their relationship being exclusive

one of the most annoying thing abt the weirdness of teenage /tik tok stans is y'all never have any concept of how real world relationships work bc of ur parasocial connections w celebs

which yes have always existed in Lana's fandom but have definitely gotten 800x worse w the more of you that show up lmao - and also those parasocial relationships make y'all think everything you read or hear abt Lana is true (something she has explicitly said is unlikely to be the case) lmao remember the alleged engagement to Evan, hell even the alleged engagement to Barrie that sources then said were false after pointing out the ring she wore predated their relationship y'all gotta get some media literacy

On 6/18/2023 at 12:36 PM, 111 said:

G.B.A (God Bless America)

The Best of Lana Del Rey

The Revenge of Lana Del Rey

The World is Ours

Do U Luv Me Yet?

Born 2 Die

The Next Best American Record

so is it:

G.B.A (God Bless America) / The Best of Lana Del Rey / The Revenge of Lana Del Rey / The World is Ours / Do U Luv Me Yet? / Born 2 Die / Born To Die 
Paradise

Ultraviolence 
Music to Watch Boys to / Honeymoon 
The Next Best American Record / Lust For Life 
Bird World / Norman fucking Rockwell!
White Hot Forever / Chemtrails Over The Country Club 
Rock Candy Sweet / Blue Banisters 
Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd / Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard / reversion to OG

@111I’m assuming BAR was a potential title for Lust for Life?

2 hours ago, LBcita said:

one of the most annoying thing abt the  weirdness of teenage /tik tok stans is y'all never have any concept of how real world relationships work bc of ur parasocial connections w celebs

which yes have always existed in Lana's fandom but have definitely gotten 800x worse w the more of you that show up lmao - and also those parasocial relationships make y'all think everything you read or hear abt Lana is true (something she has explicitly said is unlikely to be the case) lmao remember the alleged engagement to Evan, hell even the alleged engagement to Barrie that sources then said were false after pointing out the ring she wore predated their relationship y'all gotta get some media literacy

the timeline you just showed me (which i knew about without you having to explain it to me) is literally what i said it was. you really think she was gonna hang out with francesco and make out with him so soon after the break up with barrie? of course she had known him before breaking up with barrie, that’s all i was insinuating. you can take your smartass attitude elsewhere because who the hell are you to insinuate that i’m a tik tok stan who has a parasocial relationship with her? do you even know what parasocial means? plus i’ve never even seen you post, so for my first time seeing you post and it being loud and wrong AND rude when you could’ve said what you wanted to say in a nicer way is very sad to see. this is silly banter about lana’s relationships because they’ve always been interesting and she herself said she doesn’t care if people talk about them. i don’t think that everything i hear about lana is true. also you’re not entitled to being rude to new fans (i’m not a new fan i’ve been a fan for 6-7 years) just because maybe you’ve been here longer than somebody else. you’re not a better fan than anybody else so stop acting like it

3 minutes ago, Dior said:

LBcita, I think drugdesire is a very disturbed person. I can't imagine accusing someone of cheating with zero proof. As a fan too, wow. I am going to report the post. 

oh yall gotta be kidding me 😭😭😭

This thread is literally falling apart. Anyways, happy birthday Lana

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

:hype: BIRTHDAY LEAK! MASS LEAK! LEAK PUSSY! ON THIS DAY, LANA CAME OUT OF EVIL PATTY'S, SO IT ONLY MAKES SENSE! :hype:

:dance: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANA :dance:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

4 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

:creep: UV has her worst writing(as a whole) along with LFL. 

Dont get me wrong. It does have few songs with outstanding lyrics but as a body of work it falls short. Even COCC has better writing. 

Everyone point and laugh at it

On 11/18/2022 at 10:20 PM, TrashMagiq said:

4 inches soft 7 inches hard with a voluminous shaft with green tinted veins popping through the sides. A smaller tip brown with a slight pink hue, with foreskin gently touching the bottom. A strong upwards curve and trimmed black hairs surrounding his area.

nxV78A6.jpg

Ben's happybday post reminded me of this :wowcry: