Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The collab already exists, which makes it more frustrating. It was meant for his record, in 2017, but it ended being shelved. There’s a small snippet

https://youtube.com/shorts/76Ho8CkFPLQ?feature=share 

if only one of them could release the damn thing. 

Yess boom like that realness :oprah:

Anyway, if there's any collab at all, I wouldn't be mad if it's with Jesse. 

nF70D0F.png

7 hours ago, Venice said:

Hmm. Remember when Lana left Barrie and Barrie didn't even know until he was asked about it in an interview? I feel like by the time Lana leaves, she's already processed the breakup and moved on, while it's still fresh for the other person, maybe even a surprise :crai:

omg those were exactly my thoughts! i think it's just the way she is. maybe she just didn't have the heart to tell him they're done so she's moved on already while he thinks she's cheating (which she tehnically is i guess?) 

On 7/21/2021 at 5:53 PM, bigspender said:

Do you guys think she’ll do anything for the 10th anniversary of BTD? I’d love to see her do something cool for it. 

She should do something like gaga with born this way (but it will be a nikki lane and cat power cover album of BTD and i don’t want that ?)

original.gif

1 hour ago, venicebitx said:

She should do something like gaga with born this way (but it will be a nikki lane and cat power cover album of BTD and i don’t want that ?)

i reject this energy ❤️

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

omg those were exactly my thoughts! i think it's just the way she is. maybe she just didn't have the heart to tell him they're done so she's moved on already while he thinks she's cheating (which she tehnically is i guess?) 

Yep I know just what you mean!!

“Doooo you knoooow, that I am going to leave you?” :creep:

No, no they don’t know :creep:

Ok so I rewatched one of the greatest films of all time, Charlie’s Angels Full Throttle. Always loved this movie, Was stoked Lana did that song for 2019’s film. Anyway there’s a line where “Angels Forever” is said by Demi: 

and thinking about the whole California vibe of the movie, Plus her part on 2019’s is like completely different from Ariana & Miley. Like the villainous badass - with the gold it reminds me of her desert eagles. “And got his gun from Cruel World. “ I kinda get the sense Lana loves this movie/Madison’s character. Anyway if you haven’t watched these glorious films, do not watch the video I’ve attached. 

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

Omg courtney made a meme about jack sampling wild at heart on the lorde track….does this mean lana will weigh on? How will this effect the album? Grabbing popcorn

I DIED when I saw that post, every meme was actually very "with it" humor

Where

1 hour ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

Omg courtney made a meme about jack sampling wild at heart on the lorde track….does this mean lana will weigh on? How will this effect the album? Grabbing popcorn

Where

2 hours ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

fuck i love courtney she's so brutal but real all the time

mUENGN9.png

41 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Who’s Courtney?

Courtney Michelle Love (née Harrison; born July 9, 1964) is an American singer, songwriter and actress. A figure in the alternative and grunge scenes of the 1990s, her career has spanned four decades. She rose to prominence as the lead vocalist of the alternative rock band Hole, which she formed in 1989. Love has drawn public attention for her uninhibited live performances and confrontational lyrics, as well as her highly publicized personal life following her marriage to Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain. In 2020, NMEnamed her "one of the most influential singers in alternative culture of the last 30 years.