Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

17 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

where is this picย from? why is it related to the phenomena of lizzy grant?

ย 

Stream rahabii | Listen to Lana Del Rey - The Phenomena of Lizzy Grant  (Mixtape) playlist online for free on SoundCloud

ย 

it is from a performance/event called "loveseat collective" i'm not exactly sure what it was but i believe it was just a get-together for friends/local musicians to get together and perform stuff, it took place at "laura's apartment" on october 14, 2006, here are some other pictures from the event as well as the closest we have to the original of this photo, we don't actually have a high quality/full version of it

ย 

XSP3kVwh.jpgESHGsSv.jpg

4ntMcH5.png62SM8Pw.jpg

ย 

there's more information in this thread, also, a lot of funny jokes :teehee:ย 

ย 

the purple version that you had posted seems to be the cover/image associated with the mixtape

๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€๐“๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…-๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’ ๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the purple version that you had posted seems to be the cover/image associated with the mixtape

Thanx for sharing your information. Fans are a wealth of information here, so questions about the past get answered.

she reached 51 million monthly listeners on spotify and is now #41 most popular artist

she's reaching new numbers everyday it's crazyyy

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

41 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

When was Lana first linked to Donoghue? I stoppedย keeping track of her boyfriends/situatioships when mike hermosa, Jack and Evan entered the scene togetherโ€ฆ

since february 2022. she broke up with mike around december 2021/january 2022

On 6/5/2023 at 4:02 PM, Surf Noir said:

there's more information in this thread, also, a lot of funny jokes :teehee:ย 

ย 

ย 

omg I forgot about this thread we were cracking up some good jokes that dayย :eartha:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Do you guys think she will get award nominations for Ocean Blvd and Say Yes To Heaven?ย 

She got top 10 Uk here for a hit so she might get a plaque if it goes gold etcย 

Canโ€™t believe say yes to heaven is her biggest solo hit here in yearsย :lmao:

On 6/8/2023 at 7:07 PM, Lanaparadiserey said:

Do you guys think she will get award nominations for Ocean Blvd and Say Yes To Heaven?ย 

yes

at least AOTY and SOTY on grammys

Lana inspire me that there is life after being Lolita.ย 
and u donโ€™t have to be dealing with abuse forever just cuz it was ur reality beforeย 

Seeing her live her best life gives me hope

29 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Ok but what happened to this? Itโ€™s been 5 months and I still think itโ€™s barbie since itโ€™s something musical but not a collabย :wowcry:

5-B0073-A1-3059-4-DA1-A8-D3-E889-B69838-

I know what he's talking about here. No relation toย the Barbie soundtrack,ย it's actuallyย an unreleased Dua track that samples a Lana song.

โœง ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚, ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎย โœง

3 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I know what he's talking about here. No relation toย the Barbie soundtrack,ย it's actuallyย an unreleased Dua track that samples a Lana song.

Really? Is it an obvious sample (like Peppers)ย and what song is it?