Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

Pleasee I don't want her to come to Lollapalooza honestly

She's big enough here to sell out two Movistar Arena (15k capacity)

A little thought of the day

Ā 

Why do some of you always expectĀ major setlist changes? Which artists do you have in mind who do that?Ā 

Ā 

I've seen artists add extra songs/choreo and stuff when they have different legs of a tour but they don't reshape the entire setlist, do they?Ā 

On 7/9/2023 at 11:52 PM, venicebitch said:

A fan asked Rob if Lanaā€™s coming back to Poland and he said that sheā€™s planning to in 2024 so it probably means a full tour by thenĀ 

This is so significant... why would she be playing in Poland in 2024 if not for touring the planet with her next album called Hollywood featuring 25 critically-acclaimed unreleased songs including the hit singles Hollywood, ParisĀ and Serial Killer?

On 7/9/2023 at 3:52 PM, venicebitch said:

A fan asked Rob if Lanaā€™s coming back to Poland and he said that sheā€™s planning to in 2024 so it probably means a full tour by thenĀ 

hol awnĀ i missed thisĀ 200w.webp

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Ā - 10/7/23

Ā 

11 hours ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

his wife bc her face is exposed on Twitter but she definitely knew what was going on and thatā€™s what dishonest people deserve!

You said, "she definitely knew what was going on." Lana's words made an impression on me, too. So I added her Hyde Park Sean shade as a response to my draft of a c&d in my pretend conversation w/Lana in my blog:

"Lanababes, you sang you wondered what Third Party thinks about your "seeing" Sean while he was dating Third Party. I get it: "seeing" in the sense of "yada yada yada" on Seinfeld. You WANT Third Party to know you were "seeing" Sean!

"Third Party doesn't care. She got her quarry. She got her meal ticket."

It may sound harsh, but in my 62 years experience there are predetory women who fit the stereotype.

11 hours ago, maxmo said:

she even said something like ā€žwatch out, youā€™re dying like flies in hereā€œ šŸ’€

"Dropping like flies" is the expression. Good on Lana for observing her audience and calling for help where needed!

10 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

:(Ā the same setlist again.

can she switch it up please?

Ā 

She could've easily served PT.

Lana needs to branch out from the long-term fandom . . .Ā  Long term fans request deep tracks and collabs but NEW fans are content to hear the hits they know . . . We have to let Lana connect with her new fanbase, from tiktok and Taylor Swift fandom! Lana is going mainstream. Finally British press gave Lana five stars for her shows: The Guardian for Glastonbury - late arrival notwithstading! - The Independent and FT.com for Hyde Park.

5 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I fell asleep last night trying to follow this thread/watch lives. But Iā€™m assuming no big changes!

Ā 

any lyric changes or ad libs? Did ocean blvd get the extended outro?

any good fan interactions?Ā 

Good I am not the only one . . . who checks Lanaboards daily . . . Since joining in the runnup to OB era.

5 hours ago, longtimeman said:

I know there's not a lot of love for the dancers, but (going by the video), I'm finding the choreography for Chemtrails to be beautiful and inspiring.

Beautiful and inspiring! Fan cam is highlighting the choreo better than in house cameras . . . because of the front of stage position.

On 7/10/2023 at 3:42 AM, jjzavies said:

Still no full concert footage on YouTube? Plz

The entitlement! but my thoughts exactly!

On 7/10/2023 at 3:56 AM, Blackcloud said:

Lana is very cunning. They probably conspired to do this together, get her Stans tongues wagging. Iā€™m just over 5ā€™8 btw.

"Lana is very cunning" is your opinion . . . but I believe the opposite. That is how the press painted Lana in the beginning: crafted from behind the scenes . . . concocted in a lab to appear authentic. Lana fans know she is friends with FJM, and adores his wife. Lana is trying to get away from those wrong impressions! But I'll grant you she knows she has been taken at face value . . .

Grandfather
I know they think that it took thousands of people
To put me together again like an experiment
Some big men behind the scenes
Sewing Frankenstein black dreams into my songs
But they're wrong

22 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Question: I've been to indoor concerts before, but this was my first outdoor festival. I was just behind the barrier in the GA area and it was CHAOS. People were pushing, there barely any room to breath, people were fainting, and I wasĀ surrounded by teenagers who were screaming 24/7 to the extent that I could barely hear Lana only really during Candy Necklaces, Bartender, and Arcadia. When I stood on my tippy toes I could just about see a tiny Lana on the stage.Ā 

Is there a betterĀ chance of actually hearing Lana the further back you are? Was anyone right at the back, and what was your experience? The atmosphere was insane but I wish I could have heard her better.Ā 

Ā 

Alsooooooo just realised that I missed the chance of buying a poster (was so intent on getting a t-shirt that I missed it). Is anyone selling oneĀ :pray2:

In its five star ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ review, Financial Times said, "Del Reyā€™s voice ringing out over piano backing." Further back the audio seemed better, from videos I saw and critics' impressions! And this answer, below.

22 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

thats normal and yes, the further back, the better the sound. Not only do singers sound like Minnie/Mickey Mouse when youre at the front, the screaming gets a whole lot louder in the front cause thats the directionĀ the sound travels. I recommend getting seats or standing further back if you prioritize sound over seeing her close-up

Ā 

1 minute ago, Rico25 said:

Ā 

haven't opened the link but please, couldn't she do the grants instead of btd? she barely opened her mouth

Just now, PARADIXO said:

Ā 

haven't opened the link but please, couldn't she do the grants instead of btd? she barely opened her mouth

so far it's very positive tbh

Ā 

she just doesn't get the choreo, like most of us lmao

A&W

Born to Die

Let The Light In

Mariners Apartment Complex

Radio

Chemtrails over the Country Club

The Grants/Say Yes To Heaven

Paris, Texas

NFR/Black Beauty/Young and Beautiful

Honeymoon

West Coast

Taco Truck x VB

Ride (with monologue)

Bittersweet Anthem (assuming itā€™s a bittersweet symphony/ national anthem mashup)

Thunder

Video Games

Candy Necklace

Ultraviolence

Cinnamon Girl or audience requestĀ 

Cherry

PeppersĀ 

Did you know that thereā€™s a tunnel under ocean blvd

Ā 

i really think this wouldā€™ve been the perfect setlist tbh, a great blend of hits/new album/fan fave songs and every album gets at least one song. I also chose songs that Lana has seemed comfortable singing throughout her career. I also organized it soĀ itā€™sĀ less of a whiplash every time she starts a new song lol. This would also be about 15 minutes longer than her regular setlist which I think would be good cause hers feels quite short.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

ā€Ė–Ā°Ā ā‹†.ą³ƒąæ”Ā this is my idea of funĀ Ā°ā€ā‹†.ą³ƒąæ”*:ļ½„

3 hours ago, taco truck said:

A&W

Born to Die

Let The Light In

Mariners Apartment Complex

Radio

Chemtrails over the Country Club

The Grants/Say Yes To Heaven

Paris, Texas

NFR/Black Beauty/Young and Beautiful

Honeymoon

West Coast

Taco Truck x VB

Ride (with monologue)

Bittersweet Anthem (assuming itā€™s a bittersweet symphony/ national anthem mashup)

Thunder

Video Games

Candy Necklace

Ultraviolence

Cinnamon Girl or audience requestĀ 

Cherry

PeppersĀ 

Did you know that thereā€™s a tunnel under ocean blvd

Ā 

i really think this wouldā€™ve been the perfect setlist tbh, a great blend of hits/new album/fan fave songs and every album gets at least one song. I also chose songs that Lana has seemed comfortable singing throughout her career. I also organized it soĀ itā€™sĀ less of a whiplash every time she starts a new song lol. This would also be about 15 minutes longer than her regular setlist which I think would be good cause hers feels quite short.

this is amazing but i would get rid of the mashup and put the greatest or tulsa

Trying to keep the setlist similar to what she wanted Iā€™d be really happy if she did:

Ā 

1. A&W (full)

2. y&b

3. Happiness is a butterflyĀ 

4. chemtrails

5. Grants

6. cherry

7. Honeymoon

8. ride

9. born to die

10. Radio

11. norman

12. Arcadia

13. west coast

14. Thunder

15. candy godlace

16. Mariners

17. summertime

18. surprise song

19. Did you know

20. video games

You guysssss I have to sell my tickets to outside lands:lange:Ā Iā€™m separating from my husband & we were gonna go together + I need the money now. Iā€™m so sad. Like sadder about missing Lana than I am about leaving my husband lol

7 minutes ago, emliqua said:

You guysssss I have to sell my tickets to outside lands:lange:Ā Iā€™m separating from my husband & we were gonna go together + I need the money now. Iā€™m so sad. Like sadder about missing Lana than I am about leaving my husband lol

lmao, im sorry for your marriage and for the whole situation.. im sure another opportunity will come in the future!!! sending u my love and hope

This setlist feels like her tamest one. LATTM really brought so much variety but still keeping it very Lana.

Ā 

I think even the NFR tour had more choices of songs.

Ā 

Not hating it(it's a beautiful setlist for sure), but she could easily swap out songs on a rotation basis. Like Doin Time/MAC/GBA/radio? They aren't that hard to sing either.

My only guess would be, it would be hard for the dancers to choreo stuff on the spot

47 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Sorry about you and your husband :(Ā How much are you selling the passes for?

50 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I'll buy them!! Are they 3 day passes?Ā 

sgopYhV.gif