Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

15 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Everyone on Twitter is dragging Hope's performance.. :bebe: I thought it was cute

Consequence of sound dragged it too and called it tone deaf. https://consequence.net/2023/07/lana-del-rey-newport-folk-festival-review/

I didn’t think it was that bad but probably not the best idea to do at a smaller folk festival. 

3 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Consequence of sound dragged it too and called it tone deaf. https://consequence.net/2023/07/lana-del-rey-newport-folk-festival-review/

I didn’t think it was that bad but probably not the best idea to do at a smaller folk festival. 

I didn't really get to watch her performance to much, and I read some of that article, and I really am confused why everyone is so mad(or just critiquing it). I mean, it didn't look bad to me at all?

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

2 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

I didn't really get to watch her performance to much, and I read some of that article, and I really am confused why everyone is so mad(or just critiquing it). I mean, it didn't look bad to me at all?

It was just a little awkward the way she was dragged off stage for the last song. I can image it was even more jarring for this audience since it’s not typically something artists would do at a folk festival. 

15 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

She was late again? Embarrassing. :facepalm: If you can't be a professional and show up on time and respect all the people who paid money to sttend these shows and if you need 20 people on stage with you to make you feel comfortable, then just don't do these shows. She doesn't need money. 

5 minutes ago, Jared said:

She was late again? Embarrassing. :facepalm: If you can't be a professional and show up on time and respect all the people who paid money to sttend these shows and if you need 20 people on stage with you to make you feel comfortable, then just don't do these shows. She doesn't need money. 

Yeah she was late to the soundcheck too which apparently delayed the whole entrance process at the festival. 

55 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Everyone on Twitter is dragging Hope's performance.. :bebe: I thought it was cute

It was kind of over the top and weird imo lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

On 7/25/2023 at 1:35 PM, Your Venice Bitch said:

Hey guys, I have a question. Do you think she will tour until the end of the year? I’m fearing she will not come back to Europe again.. 😭 

She has a 1 and a half month gap in her schedule between the Mexico shows and All Things Go, so there is a possibility... Personally I'm hoping she announces European dates for next year rather than announcing the show a week in advance like she did this summer 😅

My sister wants me to pick her up something from Lana’s merch table on Saturday, does anyone know if there is a picture out there of what she has been selling at festivals? 

edit: jk found pictures on Reddit 

Seeing all the videos of the festivals is making me so happy for Lana. So many comments about her being “too much” or “dramatic”. I think it’s kinda of the point, everything about these shows have been so theatrical and glamorous. People used to say she stands there and “does nothing” (which is bs she has more stage prescience in her left pinky then some of yalls other favs) and now that she wants to wear gorgeous outfits and come up with cute choreography and create stories on stage with her music people are complaining? BOOOOO this looks like the most fun she’s had on stage in a while! And I feel like this era isn’t gonna end after the festivals, I feel like she’s alluding to certain things to come tbh.

I’ve been loving this tour so far and she seems to enjoy it too but I can’t help but feel irritated by the increased use of back track on btd songs like btd summertime sadness and blue jeans (especially ss). I really don’t get her use of back track as she doesn’t playback and rest her voice, she is still singing and performing it’s just that we can’t hear it??? I’d rather hear her sing or if she insists on the back track I would rather see her rest her voice. Also she’s been fucking amazing when her mic is quite loud (sao Paulo and glasto) so I really wanna hear more of her voice.

13 hours ago, jealous girl said:

She has a 1 and a half month gap in her schedule between the Mexico shows and All Things Go, so there is a possibility... Personally I'm hoping she announces European dates for next year rather than announcing the show a week in advance like she did this summer 😅

Didn't Rob say that she will tour in 2024? when a fan asked him about a show in Poland or Greece

Also I remember someone said a theory here that she's probably not going to announce a tour because it would make her anxious in case she has to cancel something again. 

I feel like she feels comfortable in that way when she's just dropping some random show dates.

url%5D

3 hours ago, Embach said:

Didn't Rob say that she will tour in 2024? when a fan asked him about a show in Poland or Greece

Also I remember someone said a theory here that she's probably not going to announce a tour because it would make her anxious in case she has to cancel something again. 

I feel like she feels comfortable in that way when she's just dropping some random show dates.

that makes so much sense but thats is so chaotic 😭

but we ig we all know she is going to do more shows , ben said it , byron said it , rob said it and lana said it too soo yeah we just need to wait

obviously it would have been so

much better if she did a propper tour announcement ( for people to book hotels/flights , ask for days off , etc) but if she feels more confortable like this we support it 

anyway i still hope she uses that break in september to do more shows is europe 🫶🏻