x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Tbh I like a&w as an opener but I feel like she’s usually too nervous and flustered at the beginning to do it justice and like that beat and intro just sounds too cunt to not absolutely eat it live 

It's a cool opener but it goes by way too fast and it would also be nice to hear the first half of the song.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Tbh I like a&w as an opener but I feel like she’s usually too nervous and flustered at the beginning to do it justice and like that beat and intro just sounds too cunt to not absolutely eat it live 

I wish she would sing more than “jimmy shimmy kokobop”…like there’s the whole “jimmy if you leave the club, you should light it up” part :defeated:

sgopYhV.gif

2 hours ago, yourboy said:

Defending her when she was late is such a pick-me behavior :biblio: I wouldn't bash her to death ofc but being late is more than enough for her to be criticized. It has happened all THREE times. Time to think rationally :diva:

yeah you should think rationally lmao all this over 30 minutes...it's getting weird!

she is not the first artist to be late to a show and she will not be the last

there is no reason for you to be this dramatic like ok criticize her no one's making you buy a ticket to her future shows

1 hour ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

This is third time in a row that she’s late and she’s still sticking with this ugly set list. Ouuu, it’s bad for her. Let’s see how the delulu girls will defend her this time.

I genuinely don't understand what you get spending your days on a forum dedicated to someone you hate this much

like honestly a scientist should study the brain rot going on there cause it really is baffling

6 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

5 star review from The Guardian which I wasn’t expecting 

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2023/jun/25/lana-del-rey-at-glastonbury-review-other-stage

not surprised at all tbh she sounded phenomenal and the show was fun - doing video games a cappella like that is the kind of stuff people will happily tell stories about witnessing live, and I cannot wait for her to write Coachella pt. 2 about it lmao

beyond that the only people mad are the LB armchair quarterbacks who didn't spend a penny of their money for a ticket that will complain about any and everything so (and also the daily mail comment section who will also complain about any and everything lmao) 

11 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

5 star review from The Guardian which I wasn’t expecting 

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2023/jun/25/lana-del-rey-at-glastonbury-review-other-stage

omg? :trisha:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

1 hour ago, Good Intentions said:

Oh god, not the dregs of society coming out to make their comments on the daily Mail :eek2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Besides the obvious issue of being cut off early, I sat and watched this in bed and it actually made me kinda emotional. Although I could tell she was rushing at some points, she seemed more chilled out this show and was enjoying herself, plus she sounded really good. 

I feel like this was self sabotage because she’d rather see headlines that complain about her timings than her performing badly. But she actually performed so so well, such a shame.

OR she genuinely has no sense of time and never learns. Hyde park is meant to finish at the same time she was meant to come on stage last night, so we’ll see what happens

4 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

Catching up on this thread was a roller coaster. Kind of wish she didn’t let her relationships impact her performances that much. That is if Jack was actually the reason she was upset. 

Spoiler

There are cheating rumours, someone in LB insta post comments said that in @/entylawyer latest post on 8th slide is about that "rumour".

I didn't word this in a great way, I just woke up, sorry.

url%5D